Playing Football Again!!!

If you have graduated from high school and been wanting to put the pads on again heres your chance to show your family and friends just how good you was back in the day. Go to this site http://www.gridironalumni.com and register to play again for your town. It would be great to see a team from Richlands play a team from Tazewell since there's so much rivalry between the two towns and all you hear from people who has played in the past say i wish i could get out there n do that again. So heres your chance let's see who can get enough people register first and get home field advantage for this chance of a life time to play the game we all love so much. So all you big blue fans lets get register before those dawg fans do and hold this game at richlands if we can get the school to let us do it. I think this would be great for the two towns to have a Old School Rivalry Game and all those Dad's, Husband's, Son's, Coaches and just fans of the sport can put on a great show for the community. So please check this site out and get register cause only the first 40 to each team can play.

If you have graduated from high school and been wanting to put the pads on again heres your chance to show your family and friends just how good you was back in the day. Go to this site http://www.gridironalumni.com and register to play again for your town. It would be great to see a team from Richlands play a team from Tazewell since there's so much rivalry between the two towns and all you hear from people who has played in the past say i wish i could get out there n do that again. So heres your chance let's see who can get enough people register first and get home field advantage for this chance of a life time to play the game we all love so much. So all you big blue fans lets get register before those dawg fans do and hold this game at richlands if we can get the school to let us do it. I think this would be great for the two towns to have a Old School Rivalry Game and all those Dad's, Husband's, Son's, Coaches and just fans of the sport can put on a great show for the community. So please check this site out and get register cause only the first 40 to each team can play.

I think they tried this before...believe they were called the Bluefield Barons...

Guest The Variable
You're on ban watch............. look out for the hammer lol

BanhammerAchievement.jpg

I betcha i can throw this football over those mountains....damn, if i could build a time machine i'd go back to 1982 and win State.

PS: as much as i'd love to play, i'd probably better just stay retired.