Madonnas halftime show will forever be remembered by...

Guest The Variable
I'm still partial to The Who.

Both by fogies, and though I love the Who...Madonna didnt murder her songs, just her dancing. So the nod goes to her. She seriously looked like the Tin Man when he was rusted trying to dance out there.

mia ruined the show with the finger and the shhhh. Keep it clean and classy.

Both by fogies, and though I love the Who...Madonna didnt murder her songs, just her dancing. So the nod goes to her. She seriously looked like the Tin Man when he was rusted trying to dance out there.

mia ruined the show with the finger and the shhhh. Keep it clean and classy.

Yeah, M.I.A.'s antics were a black eye on the whole night.

I thought Tom Petty did one of the best halftime shows in recent memory the last time the Giants and Patriots met in the Super Bowl.

Madonna's was good, but I'm getting really sick and tired of these so called "artists" like M.I.A. (I had to ask my girlfriend during the show who the hell she even was) using a stage like that to do something controversial just to get people talking about them. If they had any talent what so ever, they wouldn't have to resort to acting like a bunch of childish thugs and morons to try and upstage an event like the Super Bowl.

I thought Tom Petty did one of the best halftime shows in recent memory the last time the Giants and Patriots met in the Super Bowl.

Madonna's was good, but I'm getting really sick and tired of these so called "artists" like M.I.A. (I had to ask my girlfriend during the show who the hell she even was) using a stage like that to do something controversial just to get people talking about them. If they had any talent what so ever, they wouldn't have to resort to acting like a bunch of childish thugs and morons to try and upstage an event like the Super Bowl.

Well Said!

Guest The Variable

Agreed on Tom Petty. Cee Lo Green was a good addition to this show as was LMFAO. That was pretty good. and mia is a dolt and a clown.

Agreed on Tom Petty. Cee Lo Green was a good addition to this show as was LMFAO. That was pretty good. and mia is a dolt and a clown.

Cee-Lo is one of my favorites these days just because he always seems thrilled to be wearing what he's wearing. You get the feeling that when he puts on that Drum Major outfit or the choir robe he just says keeps saying "Freeeeeeeesh."

I personally thought that for lip syncing, they did fine. Knowing that Madonna is well over 50, I thought she moved well. Lets keep it in perspective, they could always bring back Up With People. (Kiddies if you don't get the reference feel free to Google.)

Of recent half times, I felt Prince's performance in the rain in Miami was impressive.

Musically, I thought Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert and Kelly Clarkson were very good. Clarkson got to school Steven Tyler, in the owner's box, on how you do the anthem.

Guest The Variable
My thoughts:

1.) It sucked.

2.) The light show was kind of cool (made me want to trip acid or eat shrooms).

3.) Even at age 50, Madonna would still get the biz.

whoa, slow down. Even Betty White looked better than Madonna last night.

I personally thought that for lip syncing, they did fine.

Maybe it was just me and the people I was with, but Madonna was the only one you could actually tell was lip synching.

New rule: The age of the primary halftime performer can not be greater than the number of the Super Bowl.

whoa, slow down. Even Betty White looked better than Madonna last night.

These last 2 might be my favorite posts of all time.

Seriously? I've heard dying dogs with fractured pelvises have better tone and pitch than The Who that night.

I'm extremely partial to The Who. They are in my top 5 bands. And Keith Moon is still one of my idols. And I knew going in it would be rough, but given their age, I was impressed.

I personally thought that for lip syncing, they did fine.

I agree they were lip syncing.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

Bingo.

My other thought on the halftime show, I hate everything that LMFAO is... But dang it if their music isn't catchy! I can't help but liking it.

I love those guys. I know the guys are not musically talented, by any means, but they make me laugh and want to dance.

I love those guys. I know the guys are not musically talented, by any means, but they make me laugh and want to dance.

Exactly. When I first saw/heard them I just rolled my eyes. After seeing all of their YouTube videos and buying both CDs, I dance like it's a Prince revolution to that stuff.

Exactly. When I first saw/heard them I just rolled my eyes. After seeing all of their YouTube videos and buying both CDs, I dance like it's a Prince revolution to that stuff.

I party rock to some LMFAO too. No lie.

I party rock to some LMFAO too. No lie.

Can we be besties and party rock together?

I have "Everybody Dance" for PSMove and it has Party Rock Anthem on it.