VHSL redistricting proposal

trublue

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the GC game being the 1st game of the season.

Now that it may mean something more than bragging rights it needs to be moved later in the year. Why play what could be one of the most important games of the year at the start of the season? I can see playing it first now since they are in seperate divisions and it is a good game to gauge what kind of season is coming for them.

Now that it may mean something more than bragging rights it needs to be moved later in the year. Why play what could be one of the most important games of the year at the start of the season? I can see playing it first now since they are in seperate divisions and it is a good game to gauge what kind of season is coming for them.

Some schools prefer to play rivalry/big gate games early in the season for financial reasons. There's less chance of bad weather ruining fan turnout.

Some schools prefer to play rivalry/big gate games early in the season for financial reasons. There's less chance of bad weather ruining fan turnout.

Making it the 4th or 5th game would not hurt and both would have some games in. I just dont think district games should be played in week one.