Possibility of Major Storm on Sunday...

3 scenarios laid out by Weather Channel....one of them brings heavy snow to the area....one of them brings very light snow.....or rain.

Anybody have any aches and pains indicating bad weather....?? I broke my collar bone when I was younger and it's been bothering me the past couple days....

Ankle is fine right now...don't know if that means "no snow" or it just hasn't made up its mind yet...

I don't see a big storm this weekend...maybe a chance for some wet snow on Sunday though...

Ankle still feels fine however, the animals may know something my ankle does not...I counted 24 deer in the fields feeding from my house to my office this morning. That number could have been higher as I may have missed a few while driving by...

Well, we are going to get some snow. Just depends on the track of the storm and how much cold air gets in during the main precip event. looks like north-est ky, northern swva and south-central WV could get several inches of snow, more if it all comes together.

Finally a chance for a big snow in the winter that wasn't.

Fox 59 calling for between 6-12 for Richlands and closer to 14 for bluefield.

Son of a gun that's a lot of snow. Nothing to do but go grab a couple bottles of wine and hunker down for the weekend. Haha.

Son of a gun that's a lot of snow. Nothing to do but go grab a couple bottles of wine and hunker down for the weekend. Haha.

hahahha glad im off that day there saying that much snow between around 8am sunday morning and 10pm sunday night so it is probably going to be snowing pretty hard.

Ankle still feels fine however, the animals may know something my ankle does not...I counted 24 deer in the fields feeding from my house to my office this morning. That number could have been higher as I may have missed a few while driving by...

On my way home last night I about hit 5 deer on one side of the hill my grandmother lives on. About hit 5 more going back down the other side. I thought then, oh crap this storm might happen, and soon.

Me knee getting worse and worse didn't think i was gonna be able to walk out of work last night it was hurting so bad hope that is just old age getting to me rather than a sign of bad weather because it has not hurt this bad in forever.

i wouldn't mind a big snow so much...we haven't had one that covers the grass here yet and I bought the boys a couple of sleds so they could play in it this year and its been warm since lol.

besides, whatever we get will melt off within a day or so anyway.

Well, the ankle is still not indicating a snow storm...doesn't mean we won't get a few inches but definitely not a foot like earlier forecasts predicted...

I'm going to start calling this your "Weather Footcast" lol.

Roads starting to get covered in Bluefield....slushy and wet....after sunset could get messy...

My house sits right at 2600' (lowest point on our property is exactly 2600')...grass is covered, roads only wet...