"Like if you're a 90's kid!"

Have any of you seen this on Facebook (for those of you that spend time on Facebook)? It might really only show up for people that were born in the 80s and were kids in the 90s, but it got me thinking. Basically it just shows random stuff that kids liked in the 90s (certain toys, TV cartoon shows, games, etc) and gets people that were kids in the 90s all nostalgic.

So I want to know (and it doesn't matter what age you were in the 90s, just have to remember living in that decade), what were your best/worst memories from the 1990s?

For me, since I was born in '88, I was in elementary school all through the 90s. I remember all the good things about being a kid then, like playing sports, seeing new movies out at the Bristol Mall (before Tinseltown came and going to the movies got really expensive), playing outside ALL THE TIME, Saturday morning cartoons (about the only time i watched TV), NO INTERNET, NO SOCIAL SITES LIKE FACEBOOK, NO POLITICAL WARFARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT MENTIONS THE PRESIDENT'S NAME, and being extremely blissful in my total ignorance of all the crap that goes on in the world and with government.

Since I was just a kid, I don't really remember much bad. Maybe getting a whipping for being bad, but that was rare for me, lol.

Cartoons were way better in the 90s. I feel sorry for kids today having to watch the stuff they have on TV now.

I like to use the saying "less is more" when comparing the past to the present (at least for stuff like this). Kids today are completely flooded with information, TV shows and movies that just seem watered down compared to what we used to have. Now there are hundreds of "reality" shows and random cartoons that basically just fill a time slot on TV. You could even look at how the news has changed. Used to be only really important stuff because you only got the news at certain times of the day, and now you have multiple 24 hour news channels that are becoming WAY too opinionated and report on the most pointless stuff just to fill in that time slot.