Abingdon vs. Eastside benefit game

Beamerball

Eastside showed some potiental last season, it was just a matter of finding out what works and what doesent(they didnt figure that one out last season). If they ditched their pi$$ poor blocking scheme then that would improve their Offense alot!

Eastside may have improved but still shouldnt be great, thats a bad sign for Abingdon

Lance, were you at the game?

no

Well?

well what?

I'm pretty confident that you were.

wrong.

Maybe his Vespa was out of gas.

I wish i had a Vespa, i see them on American Pickers all the time...would blend in well in the land of whine and cheese.

I stand corrected. I just thought if you were, we could have an intellectually honest discussion sbout what we saw.

Not much to talk about, Abingdon probably sucks as usual...unless you are implying something has changed?

Also, I think you "blend" really well already.

I stick with the Grundy folks.

Not much to talk about, Abingdon probably sucks as usual...unless you are implying something has changed?

I wasn't at the game, so I can't comment (gone to a concert), but Southy told me we sit out some starters and really didn't show any high explosive plays for Va High. So for your little comment "Abingdon Sucks," we will see Lancey. BTW, does Grundy still have a town? Heard they moved it?:cool:

I wasn't at the game, so I can't comment (gone to a concert), but Southy told me we sit out some starters and really didn't show any high explosive plays for Va High. So for your little comment "Abingdon Sucks," we will see Lancey. BTW, does Grundy still have a town? Heard they moved it?:cool:

well...there's a walmart there.

I saw A town`s Taco Bell will be closed for six months for fire damage a few weeks back. No more defeat tacos after the game for you and Southbound. I guess you will have to hit up the Hardee`s Red Burrito. :eek:

We might not be very good, that remains to be seen. I can tell you that this group is very talented and are working very hard, ( in the confines that they have), to be very good.

I'm sure you do, and I'm sure you all agree Grundy is a good place to be "from".

I'm sure you do, and I'm sure you all agree Grundy is a good place to be "from".

Grundy is a good place...period. Life is a road to many places if you follow it, my latest stop is Abingdon, not sure where the next one will be yet...maybe Grundy, or maybe not...will find out when i get there.

Oh look, the Marion boys have jumped on the bandwagon. Imagine that! Typical. This forum seems to lose credibility a little more each and every year. Several years ago it actually had substance, but with idiots that will remain nameless that claim to be AHS fans or whatever, are allowed to keep posting, just destroys the actual forum itself.

Edited by falconfansrock