• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GRAHAM WINS!!!!!

Graham-23 Bluefield-21

Bluefield misses short field goal with 17 sec. left.

What a heck of a game, congrats to both schools on a competitive game with much excitement!!!

To the G-Men, you boys played your hearts out, hard work and discipline have brought you to where you are! Congrats you deserved it!!

To both teams, best of luck the rest of the season, way to keep this rivalry alive!!!

Congrats to the Graham G-men!!

A very boring first half finally showed some excitement in the final 2 quarters.

I think a bright future is ahead with Coach Williams.

Bluefield, made way to many mistakes to expect to win this game. 3 lost fumbles and 2 in the last quarter just doesn't get the job done. Feel bad for Mariotti tho

GRAHAM WINS!!!!!

Graham-23 Bluefield-21

Bluefield misses short field goal with 17 sec. left.

What a heck of a game, congrats to both schools on a competitive game with much excitement!!!

To the G-Men, you boys played your hearts out, hard work and discipline have brought you to where you are! Congrats you deserved it!!

To both teams, best of luck the rest of the season, way to keep this rivalry alive!!!

I did not see this one coming but I love it! Go G-Men!!!!! WOW!!

It was a great game all around, Spencer Sheets really showed up tonight! I believe that Coach Williams is going to fit in just fine here at Graham. Bluefield has a tough, fast team that will go far this year. Truely it doesnt matter what caliber or size or speed of team you have when you get in front of 10,000 people it all changes, Not one kid should hold there head tonight, it was a great game and a very good building block to the future for both teams, Graham to keep this alive and Bluefield to get back to another state championship!