Falcons Knock Down Blues

southbound

Early practice ended up being a good night of football for the Falcons. I had planned to go to a movie with some friends but Dad begged me to go with him to the middle school game. Glad I did. :) Dad said both teams were undefeated so that got me interested. :p Well, there is only ONE that remains unbeaten. After a Falcon dominating performance of 26-16 the little Falcons showed tremendous effort and heart by sending Richlands home with a loss. :D Dad told his buddy that times are changing and I have to agree. He patted me on the back and said "see son what the Falcons are capable of when you are united with talent, you guys can do the same." I got chill bumps listening to him. He concluded by saying "take care of Battle first, then winked at me and said we will get Richlands here this year.":cool:

ps: I missed seeing you there Falconman to share the moment. Text me

Early practice ended up being a good night of football for the Falcons. I had planned to go to a movie with some friends but Dad begged me to go with him to the middle school game. Glad I did. :) Dad said both teams were undefeated so that got me interested. :p Well, there is only ONE that remains unbeaten. After a Falcon dominating performance of 26-16 the little Falcons showed tremendous effort and heart by sending Richlands home with a loss. :D Dad told his buddy that times are changing and I have to agree. He patted me on the back and said "see son what the Falcons are capable of when you are united with talent, you guys can do the same." I got chill bumps listening to him. He concluded by saying "take care of Battle first, then winked at me and said we will get Richlands here this year.":cool:

26-16 is not a "dominating performance". Good luck against Battle, you'll need it, and looking forward to the date against Abingdon, I'll be there!

Congratulations on your win!! See you Oct. 19th for the annual drubbing. This time in the all-mighty Camelot.

" He concluded by saying "take care of Battle first, then winked at me and said we will get Richlands here this year."

Congrats to Abingdon on the 8th grade win. We'll see if you can " get us" on the 19th. That's a whole different animal !

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Guest king kone
Congratulations on your win!! See you Oct. 19th for the annual drubbing. This time in the all-mighty Camelot.
Camelot my Camelot....hey....they do have a Dairy Queen yeehaw.......

you may be coming down with something if you got chill bumbs.better take care of urself.this board needs your insight.

I saw the score on twitter and literally bent over and laughed. Tired of them thinking they have a juggernaut on the Falcons when we beat them in every other sport. But, looks like the future is showing we will take care of that sport too. Haha I freaking LOVE IT BABY!!! Talent is coming Naders, Talent is Coming baby!!!!!!

I saw the score on twitter and literally bent over and laughed. Tired of them thinking they have a juggernaut on the Falcons when we beat them in every other sport. But, looks like the future is showing we will take care of that sport too. Haha I freaking LOVE IT BABY!!! Talent is coming Naders, Talent is Coming baby!!!!!!

How many years have we been hearing this same thing from you and Mouthy, errrrrr I mean Southy.......it's always either next year or in 2 years.

The odds are, that sometime before Armageddon you may actually get a win against the blues..........the varsity team that is.............but i don't know that I would bet on that.

But in the mean time, you guys have a game tonight that you will have a tough time getting by a very good Battle team. I will be curious to see what type of excuses you 2 come up with if Battle does beat you.

I would venture to say that you 2 are hard at work coming up with said excuses. It should be easy for you since you have plenty of practice !

Know alot of the youngsters on EB Stanleys team from little league. They have some kids who can play. Saying that, they always seem to have "talent" but havent seen it equal to much more than a hill of beans in varsity play. Just another thought from the crowd . . . .;)

Edited by face-n-dacrowd

Guest king kone
We have not one but TWO Dairy Queens! How many do you have?

ps: you cant count the ones stuck up your arse!!!!:mad:

We have none....but we have Red Flower....and you will have a loss when we meet....

Guest king kone
We have not one but TWO Dairy Queens! How many do you have?

ps: you cant count the ones stuck up your arse!!!!:mad:

....and we also have King Kone....if you haven't noticed....dem Tornados sure are good....

He concluded by saying "take care of Battle first, then winked at me and said we will get Richlands here this year.":cool:

Great job beating Battle, Southbound! Oh wait...

Richlands? Gonna be ugly.

Guess what Falconman? We also have talent coming up as well, but you can't see that because you're all into the "whine and cheese" there.

BTW, how'd you like that beatdown Battle gave you tonight?? ;)

Best footlong hotdogs around ! The shakes are good too ! Although with the heart issues I have been having it has been a while since i have been able to have either .

I haven't been there lately either, but I'm thinking of going there within the next week, it's pretty good.

Anybody here like Red Flower? The place is good as well.