Marion at Richlands

Ryan4VT

That had something to do with it but Trey was replaced mainly because he took it upon himself to change the plays that where called by Coach Carroll. This has been going on all season from what a member of the staff told me and the GW game was the last straw.

the coach should give the QB the freedom to change the play at the line of scrimmage if he feels he needs to I know he is not peyton manning when it comes to calling an audible but still

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
Speaking of, does anyone have an update on Staten? He was up walking after the game hope it's not too serious.

He is OK just sore. Think it scared him more than anything. He didn't see it coming.

soda,two bucks..the pizza was ice cold,the hot dogs were ok..and im not making any of this up..i know its for your school but atleast make it warm..my buddy looked at me when we sat down and tossed the pizza in the trash..the rock throwing was just one issue..i m not pointing a finger at any of you guys here but i left your stadium and it just left me with a shaking head..the game after the fumble should have changed..did it,no..you guys have a good staff who pour kool aid and every player drinks it..we on the other hand need a time out just to get the right personal on the field.but with all my b$tchin the who is your center,well hes my hero..one arm and hes the center..abingdon,go talk to this young man you could learn a thing or two,heck we all might..ryan was that you blowin that whistle,you cheater..lol

Ok, so when you said the food was overpriced, you meant the drinks. I'm sorry, but $2 for a 20oz bottle of coke at a sporting event is not bad. A 20oz at a store is at least $1.50+. What price would you suggest?

I'm sorry your pizza got cold, but by the time you bought it and walked back to the visitors side then I wouldnt expect it to be piping hot.

Ok, so when you said the food was overpriced, you meant the drinks. I'm sorry, but $2 for a 20oz bottle of coke at a sporting event is not bad. A 20oz at a store is at least $1.50+. What price would you suggest?

I'm sorry your pizza got cold, but by the time you bought it and walked back to the visitors side then I wouldnt expect it to be piping hot.

Anthony is a good kid with a lot of heart and talent.

Guest king kone
Anthony is a good kid with a lot of heart and talent.
He goes 110% in practice and it makes his teamates better.

I am sorry to all the players & fans from other schools and our players & coaches as well for the idiot in the stands that keeps blowing the whistle, whether it is a artificial whistle or not !

I hope somebody finds out who he is and lets everybody know. He has already caused at least one penalty against us and it is embarrassing to the rest of the fan base that it keeps happening !

I also hate to hear that about the kids or teenagers throwing the rocks. That's the 1st time I have heard of that happening. I hope that can be stopped. Seems like a few parents need to give a little tough love, if they can figure out who is doing it.

We are a much better fan base than that !

99.9% of our fans are great people and fans, but like most fan bases of every school, there are always a few that make the rest look bad !

I am sorry to all the players & fans from other schools and our players & coaches as well for the idiot in the stands that keeps blowing the whistle, whether it is a artificial whistle or not !

I hope somebody finds out who he is and lets everybody know. He has already caused at least one penalty against us and it is embarrassing to the rest of the fan base that it keeps happening !

I also hate to hear that about the kids or teenagers throwing the rocks. That's the 1st time I have heard of that happening. I hope that can be stopped. Seems like a few parents need to give a little tough love, if they can figure out who is doing it.

We are a much better fan base than that !

99.9% of our fans are great people and fans, but like most fan bases of every school, there are always a few that make the rest look bad !

at least they wasn't throwing eggs like we was accused of against abingdon a few years back....... in all seriousness I agree with u

The whistle was from the steamer keeping the pizza hot !!!

wow,i missed alot on this thread..i just went back and read it all..1]trey should be the qb..its the spread not the wishbone...gullion is a great player..and could run the bone but its the spread..2]pizza must be a touche subject in richlands..lol.3]im glad you guys hear that whistle to..4]marion is the big bad monster,watch out hogo teams..pffft.5]I like ryans number thing,why im usin it..lol..6]last but not least..I Cant wait till NOV.2...i hope its cold and snowy.southditch and falconblunder want be able to get outta their moms nest..Falcon Awful

really,are you mad..lol..where u blowin that whistle..wait,your the pizza expert..ill come to you from now on when my pizza is cold..

Try the quote button next time so we actually know who you are talking to.