Marion at Richlands

Ryan4VT

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back to the topic, I hope both teams escape tonight with no injuries!

Exactly. Both teams are heading to the district part of the schedule and I'd hate to see any injuries this close to the playoffs.

Exactly. Both teams are heading to the district part of the schedule and I'd hate to see any injuries this close to the playoffs.

dont hurt our players just take the win we need to at least have a chance to make the playoffs so u guys can beat us again

dont hurt our players just take the win we need to at least have a chance to make the playoffs so u guys can beat us again

It would take some sort of miracle for you guys to Not make the playoffs. No way Taz or Patrick jump you guys. Impossible.

Why don't you just save yourself some time and money. Just forfeit tonight? Why play a game if you already are claiming defeat. You are pathetic. Dang, you guys are candies.

Why don't you just save yourself some time and money. Just forfeit tonight? Why play a game if you already are claiming defeat. You are pathetic. Dang, you guys are candies.

one things for sure though your mom aint pathetic yum yum

It is called reality, you know just like when we scored five touchdowns in two minutes on you all last year. One thing is for sure though, It will be closer tonight than when you guys play them.

I didn't get on this thread yesterday, it looks like I missed a lot of fun.....lol.

I see Falcongirl came back out of hiding....lol

Let see, it's been what, 10 years now that they are gonna beat us next year because of all the talent coming.......... just saying....

HurricaneWarning and Canes00, you guys crack me up ....lol !

Good luck tonight.

I didn't get on this thread yesterday, it looks like I missed a lot of fun.....lol.

I see Falcongirl came back out of hiding....lol

Let see, it's been what, 10 years now that they are gonna beat us next year because of all the talent coming.......... just saying....

HurricaneWarning and Canes00, you guys crack me up ....lol !

Good luck tonight.

haha good luck to yall also