Player Injury

Guest king kone

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true. Hate to hear it. Getting a second opinion from the VT Doctor. But it doesn't look like its going to change.

Yeah, it definitely will hurt us, but I don't think as bad... We've got someone else who can fill in for him well enough, but he will be missed. Here's to a full recovery!

Gray is only a Junior, which he'll be back next year if it's not too bad. Seen some cases though that take up to 18 months... Don't know yet. Hopefully he'll be back.

That's good to hear. The advances in ACL surgery in the past few years has been amazing. If all goes well he should be good to go in 10-11 months.

Ben brown has the potential to be good, so lets not panic yet.

It's not Ben doing the job that worries me. It's the fact that after every kick he's kicked since he came back from that injury in week 1, he's came to the sidelines limping. So if he gets hurt, then it's down to Horton (who has a cannon of an arm, but no real varsity QB experience). That's my biggest worry.

It's not Ben doing the job that worries me. It's the fact that after every kick he's kicked since he came back from that injury in week 1, he's came to the sidelines limping. So if he gets hurt, then it's down to Horton (who has a cannon of an arm, but no real varsity QB experience). That's my biggest worry.

I heard that Horton was actually the best QB in the summer practices but switched him to defense because he's more valuable there. Just what I heard though.

Man I hate to hear that about Baker ! He was really maturing into a solid QB, but Ben will do a good job IF....IF he is healthy now. Like stated in a earlier post, he has limped off the field after kicking so I hope he is alright.

We have been hit hard by the injury bug this year. I hope the other guys will be good to go this week and can stay healthy from here on out.

If anybody knows anything about Colton's injury from this past friday night and don't want to post it on here please PM me with how he's doing. I know he took a hit to the knee. I wasn't able to make the game.

Thanks

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Guest king kone
Man I hate to hear that about Baker ! He was really maturing into a solid QB, but Ben will do a good job IF....IF he is healthy now. Like stated in a earlier post, he has limped off the field after kicking so I hope he is alright.

We have been hit hard by the injury bug this year. I hope the other guys will be good to go this week and can stay healthy from here on out.

If anybody knows anything about Colton's injury from this past friday night and don't want to post it on here please PM me with how he's doing. I know he took a hit to the knee. I wasn't able to make the game.

Thanks

He looks OK. Just sore. Think getting it and not seeing it coming was the worst part.

Well, we all get to see just how good Coach Mance is tonight, First it was our QB Baker out for the year, and now AJ Johnson is out of tonights game. Might be one of those run right, run left, just run, run, run.....

Guest king kone
Well, we all get to see just how good Coach Mance is tonight, First it was our QB Baker out for the year, and now AJ Johnson is out of tonights game. Might be one of those run right, run left, just run, run, run.....
Got your best offensive lineman nicked up also....

And... if there's any other "breaking" news anyone wishes to post from the western end of the county alerting Carroll...better hurry and get your info posted.

I'm not sure of Carroll's departure time...but, hey, we need to "let" 'em know exactly who will not be playing tonight, so possibly, they can change some of their defensive strategy. Nothing like letting your opponent know that key players possibly will not be playing.

I'll keep checking back for any new updates. :D

And... if there's any other "breaking" news anyone wishes to post from the western end of the county alerting Carroll...better hurry and get your info posted.

I'm not sure of Carroll's departure time...but, hey, we need to "let" 'em know exactly who will not be playing tonight, so possibly, they can change some of their defensive strategy. Nothing like letting your opponent know that key players possibly will not be playing.

I'll keep checking back for any new updates. :D

are you kidding me? you guys would run through CC like a plow with your JV team.