Player Injury

Guest king kone

Well the Baker injury was already posted on here, and when i brought up what happened with AJ, everyone already seemed to know about it, so i didn't think it was a big thing. But from now on i will PM instead of posting anything on here about injuries.

I apologize tjhokie. What I was really posting about was the thread that someone started called " tired of it". That's the kinda of stuff I am talking about. Airing our dirty laundry out on the forum type of stuff. Not the injuries so to speak.

I would have put it in that thread but it was locked.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not telling anyone what to say and not to say.... It's not my place. All I am saying is that some of the rumor and gossip type of stuff should maybe be handled between us in PM's instead of all over the forum boards.

I was just giving my opinion.

Yeh, that's right, keep it all a secret....

Yeh, that's right, keep it all a secret....

Sorry Gman.........that stir the pot stuff and trying to bait me into saying something i probably shouldn't wont work on me..........lol i'm a little to old for that, but nice try.....lol

Guest king kone
Was that really necessary?
You know they can't control themselves. Remember me talking about Pavlov's dog?

I read in another thread that Baker had a concussion??????

He looked as if he was walking around pretty on the sideline to me last night, no crutches and moving pretty fluid. Seems to me if it was tore he would be at least on crutches.

I read in another thread that Baker had a concussion??????

He looked as if he was walking around pretty on the sideline to me last night, no crutches and moving pretty fluid. Seems to me if it was tore he would be at least on crutches.

The radio guys (Rocky and LT) were saying he was out for the year. They didn't mention a concussion.

Baker's ACL is completely tore and according to the radio guys and is gone for the rest of the season and will probably miss baseball season also.

Come on Gman, that's a low blow.

No matter how much you might not like him or his family, you should never make a post like that about a high school kid getting hurt that badly.

Saying it was " Karma ". You wouldn't have liked it if it was said about one the Graham players.

A quote from Lances post on this very type of thing

" I've been running sites like this for many years, I've seen what happens when you start to control what people say and to be honest I don't like it. I like to offer you guys up a place where you can discuss whatever you want and not really have a big fuss over what is said.

That being said, we are dealing a lot with high school sports and kids here...we need to keep that in mind with what is said and not get too personal with it...if you don't like someone, fine then just say so...but don't insult that person or try to berate them as a human...that's just going over the line a little...and it's happened here recently more and more.

I know a lot of kids get on here and like to trash talk the other schools...we all make fun of Southbound and goof around about the Abingdon crowd and so on...that's all fine...for the most part it stays pretty clean and good natured.

So...going forward, please keep it PG-13 rated as far as language goes...that's the way it's been here since day 1...we keep it clean, if you can't get your point across without some sort of cuss word every few words then you need to find another crowd to hang with...it's not like that here.

Please do not have any personal attacks on the kids that play ball around here...this is really not the place for it, you might check topix if you feel the need to bash someone so badly...just don't do it here. It's one thing to be calling out a coach that is a grown man and saying he needs to be fired...then it's another to say stuff about a kid that's playing ball. I realize a lot of this comes from other kids...and that's just the nature of forums like this to have that sort of thing...but I REALLY do not want it going on here anymore....so again...please just be respectful and keep it clean. "

That sure did seem like a personal attack Gman. I like a lot of what you have to say and enjoy the banter with you, but I do think that was a little over the top.

karma - the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect

I said nothing about the kid or his family. I just stated that karma was a bitch...

Guest king kone
karma - the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect

I said nothing about the kid or his family. I just stated that karma was a bitch...

....Pavlov's Dog....

Guest king kone
My bitch...
No. That is you. Mention anything to do with Richlands and you start foaming at the mouth. I got a feeling some of this is going to end shortly.

Guest king kone
That cracked me up hahah
Good to know GMan has backup and who they are....

Guest king kone
The poor guy hasn't used the banhammer in a long, long time. And you're pretty much goading him to do it...
Not really. Just don't like kids getting the brunt of this.

Good to know GMan has backup and who they are....
i just thought the remark was funny.. get a sense of humor ;)

but in all seriousness, I would probably have Fidel Castro's back if he was in an argument with you.

Not really. Just don't like kids getting the brunt of this.

you say this, but you sure are quick to jump on them Abingdon kids though, aren't you?

No. That is you. Mention anything to do with Richlands and you start foaming at the mouth. I got a feeling some of this is going to end shortly.

Yep, you're right!!!

PowerVested_zps586a84a9.jpg