• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
So someone blew the whistle on the whistle blower? lol
He still had that Redskins cap on....

He still had that Redskins cap on....

I hope they ban the guy from all RHS athletic functions going forward. There's just no excuse for this type of behavior. I also hope his identity is revealed to the public so people can give him hell.

I hope they ban the guy from all RHS athletic functions going forward. There's just no excuse for this type of behavior. I also hope his identity is revealed to the public so people can give him hell.

I don't believe someone from Richlands acts like this!

So someone blew the whistle on the whistle blower? lol

Don't worry before long you won't be able to talk at a football game. I mean I could understand if the guy actually had a whistle and blowed it. I mean the guy technically didn't break a rule because he wasnt' using any artificial noise maker.

Don't worry before long you won't be able to talk at a football game. I mean I could understand if the guy actually had a whistle and blowed it. I mean the guy technically didn't break a rule because he wasnt' using any artificial noise maker.

You are way oversimplifying this. You have to consider the intent. What was he trying to do? It's obvious to me he was disrupting play, and there is no room for that at any sporting contest. No different than using laser pointers and the like.