Falcon Noise Ordinance

Falconman

Noise, racket, clutter, its all the same. Much of which has been coming from the naders on this board. I will get to that a little bit later. I like to take this board down memory lane and recall my experience from the land of lost cell service (which don’t shock me because I have a smart phone and I guess you have to have a “smart market†to offer good smart service). So, I don’t blame Sprint. :rolleyes:

I remember last year, I made a note of all the outrageous sounds being fronted by those people. Never have I heard such yelling at officials and shameful chants from their stands. I remember trying to understand what they were chanting and finally gave up. I guess I don’t speak backwoods. Racket from cow bells, horns, and most horrendous of all, their trucks! Here’s some advice for ya, get a muffler that is legal! You’re not only breaking the law, you’re polluting our clean air! :mad:Obama is right, we need to go green.:D I said to my boys, “these people are freaks; haven’t they heard of peace & quiet?†I know it’s a ball game but you naders need to learn some civility, dang!

Enough with my ranting, lets get down to business. The Falcons are coming off 2 straight wins and looking pretty darn good. I’ve ate enough “victory tacos†to kill a herd of cattle, yet I’m starving for some more! Lets Go Falcons! To insure that we are focused with no distractions, we are petitioning our Police Department to send us more of Abingdon’s Finest to enforce our Noise Ordinance. On that note, we are requesting the following: 1. No Cowbells – the ringing of this hillbilly bell has a flat sound that doesn’t resemble nothing used in the arts or classical music; 2. No Grenade Whistles – that should only be used at the Lake House alerting us of party fouls; 3. No Incoherent Chants – you’re not Texas A&M chanting “Hump it Aggies†from a position known as the “humpâ€; 4. No Loud Music On the Field – leave your gas powered generator at home along with your helmet, the only music played will be the one and only “Falcon Entrance†(or will it? remember we play mind games); Finally, 5. No Loud Trucks – leave your gas guzzling, air polluting, and noxious fuming large vehicles at home! Don’t be reving up your engine in our town! Nobody wants to hear that crap! I want to extend an olive branch and say how I am proud of you naders because the last time you were over here we asked for no camouflage clothing to be worn and you guys followed directions to a tee. :p

Concerning the “noise†I here from over there this year, the noise is just meaningless opinions with no deep thought processes being displayed (the lights are not working up there Johnny Boy). I will tell you just like I tell my mechanic (who always tries to give me advice), the only time I want to hear your opinion is when I ask “what’s wrong with my transmission?!!!†:p:D:cool::eek: Go Falcons!!!!!

Ps: To all my Falcon buddy’s, after Abingdon wins, there will be a “Falcon Roll†race down “Falcon Hill†and first place gets a pumpkin!:):cool::eek::rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Blues fans! Unless there is an unforeseen incident like last week they will all be there with the exception of Baker. Make no mistake about it, this is a Southwest District game. The Blues will be ready to play. Abingdon is doing ok for the circumstances but does not have the athletes to stop the Blues.

I hope the Falcons will be ready to play. They will be hit harder and have to face a team that is ready to put it all together. Its getting close to playoff time and i expect Richlands to put it all together this game. They will be flying around Falcon stadium hitting hard and scoring!.

The Blues by at least three scores!

Richlands, listen up.

If you somehow manage to blow this game against Abingdon, a team that's actually on a rare winning streak, with you having injury troubles, you will catch flack that will exceed this tenfold.

You have no idea! Can't wait!! They better not use any of the excuses you mentioned either.

Love it Falconman! Focus is all we need. Man I am getting pumped already. Dad and stripes are too. Dad said this morning for me to stay focused and work hard in practice this week. Stripes and Dad will have their prediction later this week so dont be alarmed. :p:eek:

Thanks Southy, I love it when stripes picks but love it even more when you Dad gives his 2 cents! BTW, you better win Friday!!!:mad: Expect a big crowd, even some of Marion's faithful say they are coming (I guess they are coming to see a real team).

Thanks Southy, I love it when stripes picks but love it even more when you Dad gives his 2 cents! BTW, you better win Friday!!!:mad: Expect a big crowd, even some of Marion's faithful say they are coming (I guess they are coming to see a real team).

That would be Richlands.

That would be a negative, they've already seen them dumb arse! They've already played!:mad/QUOTEell

Richlands will be the only real team there. Might as well face it. When it comes to football, real team and Abingdon just does not go together.

That would be a negative, they've already seen them dumb arse! They've already played!:mad/QUOTEell

Richlands will be the only real team there. Might as well face it. When it comes to football, real team and Abingdon just does not go together.

The fact that you are defending them simply proves my point that even their fans are little bit worried.:p

I ate at Applebee's in Lebanon today and they have the Pioneers games on every Monday. I got to enjoy my meal and watch them play Abingdon. I wasn't impressed. No size, a couple with average speed, and to call them skill players is misleading. We are down from the past two years, but still have a good enough team to dominate what I saw out the Falcons. I don't have a cow bell, but I do know bullshit when I hear it. The only thing you guys will be eating after the game is agony of defeat Enchilongas. As for my trucks exhaust, suck it! Friday can't come soon enough!

I opened the thread and with all the color I thought it was Christmas! or the inside of a kindergarten room.

after reading the post I now know it was the latter

I would like to see Abingdon play well in this game, we all wanna see good competition. I just dont think it will happen

we need to go green.:D

Closet Battle fan?

I opened the thread and with all the color I thought it was Christmas! or the inside of a kindergarten room.

after reading the post I now know it was the latter

I would like to see Abingdon play well in this game, we all wanna see good competition. I just dont think it will happen. Richlands is down but still better than most of the teams in SWVA

My cousin texted me last night and told me the good news: E.B. Stanley's 8th Grade Falcons beat Lebanon to go UNDEFEATED!!:D:) They crushed em like 30 something to zero. Looks like they too, play tough defense. :p Its all about the future boys, crack your jokes, throW your trash, but you can't fight the laws of physics and the boys that are coming are going to be BEASTS!!!!:eek:

I ate at Applebee's in Lebanon today and they have the Pioneers games on every Monday. I got to enjoy my meal and watch them play Abingdon. I wasn't impressed. No size, a couple with average speed, and to call them skill players is misleading. We are down from the past two years, but still have a good enough team to dominate what I saw out the Falcons. I don't have a cow bell, but I do know bullshit when I hear it. The only thing you guys will be eating after the game is agony of defeat Enchilongas. As for my trucks exhaust, suck it! Friday can't come soon enough!

While you were in Lebanon did you happen to ask anyone about our 8th grade team dominance? I'm taking notes on all you jokers who take their shots at the Falcons, including the dumb arse from Clintwood! You have one or two good years and you think you can run your mouth to the Falcons. Talk now, but I PROMISE I will not shut up when the dominance comes. We have BEASTS of ballas coming. DEAL WITH IT!!!

My cousin texted me last night and told me the good news: E.B. Stanley's 8th Grade Falcons beat Lebanon to go UNDEFEATED!!:D:) They crushed em like 30 something to zero. Looks like they too, play tough defense. :p Its all about the future boys, crack your jokes, throW your trash, but you can't fight the laws of physics and the boys that are coming are going to be BEASTS!!!!:eek:

Dad said he is never been so proud of a team than those little guys. He talked to one of the Daddy's and suggested that they approach the administration about honoring the 8th grade team at Friday night's game. Dad told that daddy that those kids would get a standing ovation.:)

Dad said he is never been so proud of a team than those little guys. He talked to one of the Daddy's and suggested that they approach the administration about honoring the 8th grade team at Friday night's game. Dad told that daddy that those kids would get a standing ovation.:)

Gentleman, you are praising 8th grade football? We have struggled for years on 8th grade but have done well on varsity. Is that what's become of a school with nearly 1,000 students? Tisk, tisk, pitiful. :)