Lil_Leoanrds_Losers (WEEK 10)

Leonards_Losers

Ft. Chiswell at Graham

Uncle Percy’s Game of the Week. Remember wherever Uncle Percy and Grandpas Clovis & Cletus go, it’s goin’ to be a good one. #1 Division 2 leader Ft. Chiswell travels to Mitchell to try & clinch a district title from #3 Division 2 Graham. Both teams are having good seasons and could go deep into the playoffs. Sheriff Williams and the G-Posse will be fired up for this one like they were for the flat tails. The Pioneers will be loaded up with extra powder for this shootout. Uncle Percy says there will be more fireworks going off this Friday than Saturdays on Beaver Knob. Uncle Percy said not only will it be a great game but should be a heck of a 50/50 draw.

LLL – The G Posse

Honaker at Grundy

This is another one of those games where the favorite might be looking ahead. The Drill Cats have had a good season so fare. Coach Hubbard’s run left, run up the middle; run right offense has crushed 7 of 8 foes this year and is expected to add another BDD Trophy to the glass case. The Crawdads, after high hopes in August are hoping to break even in November. Coach “BEAR WARD†is hoping the Drill Cats are looking ahead to next week’s CAT FIGHT with the Sandlick Tiggers and catch them talking a Catnap. Crik Fans, if the crawdads pull of the upset they will earn a bunch of playoff points and possibly win an extended season trip to some exotic places like Ft. Chiswell or Fishersville. Coach “BEAR†had better break out the Blue and Gold hounds tooth hat, because a win may take the crawdads to places they’ve never been.

LLL – Honaker

Abindgon @ Tazwell

Uncle Percy was talking about a football article on the Abingdon “Whine†and Cheezers that he had read in the “The Bluetick Gazetteâ€. Seems the BlueTick paper had reprinted an article from some newspaper in Washington Co. on last week’s ABINDON + RICHLANDS game. The HEADLINE, ACCORDING TO THE BUZZARD TOWN WHINERS, WAS “It’s not our fault we lost; it’s the other team’s fault we lost.†Sounds like something from the OBAMA/BIDEN Campaign. Blame it on somebody else, I guess Greg Mance might pass for George W. Bush. Well, anyway, the Buzzards will be flocking to Tazewell this Friday night looking for some road kill. But they may be in for a bit of a surprise. The Folks from Tip Top to Horse Pen to Burkes Garden to Stony Ridge are simlin’ like Grandpa Clovis’ mule Weezy Eatin’ Sawbrars because of last weeks big win over Lebanon. The Buzzards are probably looking ahead to next week’s game against Marion and figure to pluck an easy win at the Dog Pound. The Whiners would be doin’ the pluckin’ this week but they’ll be doin’ all the whining as Tazewell plucks their FEATHERS.

LLL - Buzzards

Maybe this guys a joke and I don't get it. Is he doing this just to take stabs at AHS? If so, very poor representative of Leonard. Otherwise, if he is seriously going to predict an AHS loss, guys a freaking idiot. Hear me out....I AM NOT SAYING THAT AHS WILL WIN...yes, I think they will...but if I am a serious prognasticator of games such as these, I look what AHS did against RHS (kept it close for awhile), lost to VHS on 2 blocked punts, lost to Chilhowie on blocked PAT, and lost to a really good JSB team (albeit they are one and done).... and look at what THS has done this season....and I would have no choice but to PREDICT an AHS win. I mean, common sense predicates you to do so. I don't know...maybe the jokes on me...maybe he's just doing it to aggravate the AHS fans....but, in all actuality, he's disgracing the memory of a legend.

Maybe this guys a joke and I don't get it. Is he doing this just to take stabs at AHS? If so, very poor representative of Leonard. Otherwise, if he is seriously going to predict an AHS loss, guys a freaking idiot. Hear me out....I AM NOT SAYING THAT AHS WILL WIN...yes, I think they will...but if I am a serious prognasticator of games such as these, I look what AHS did against RHS (kept it close for awhile), lost to VHS on 2 blocked punts, lost to Chilhowie on blocked PAT, and lost to a really good JSB team (albeit they are one and done).... and look at what THS has done this season....and I would have no choice but to PREDICT an AHS win. I mean, common sense predicates you to do so. I don't know...maybe the jokes on me...maybe he's just doing it to aggravate the AHS fans....but, in all actuality, he's disgracing the memory of a legend.

lol

Even if misses on this one, he will have it right next week. lol

you want some cheese with that

Too funny!

I'll say Tazewell by 14.... I don't think it's a bad prediction at all...

ahhhh,its a week from tonight...the game that all hurricanes wait on..im just wonderein if they ordered a special kinda cheese for after the game nextweek

Yeah, GOAT cheese. I think it would be fitting since our mascot is a goat.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

You were right BigO the joke was on you LOL.