Running Scared from SWD

southbound

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to redneck racism football goes out the window. I'm not playing any cards...when it's true there is no card playing. You can try and turn this around..won't work. You know you got lucky and you know we play you again. Playoff wise, this game meant nothing.

When it comes to redneck racism football goes out the window. I'm not playing any cards...when it's true there is no card playing. You can try and turn this around..won't work. You know you got lucky and you know we play you again. Playoff wise, this game meant nothing.

Actually, looks like you won't be playing again.....

Lol Lol Lol Lol...are you souths dad..lol.lol.lol..Falcon Awful...i think we may get martinsville

Could be Tazewell. Depends on if Tazewell loses (more than likely) who has the tiebreaker.

Actually, looks like you won't be playing again.....

Who do you think we will play Ryan? I was under the impression that unless Martinsville won tonight then we would have Marion next. Hows it look like it will turn out?

yes,we were flat tonight...but we also had sum players hurt..they did actual play us well till they gave up...as they have all season in the second half

You do know that we have 9 guys going both ways, right? Thats not because thats all we have....coaching, coaching, coaching.

Who do you think we will play Ryan? I was under the impression that unless Martinsville won tonight then we would have Marion next. Hows it look like it will turn out?

More than likely, you're heading up to Roanoke for a dance with Cave Spring.

yes,we were flat tonight...but we also had sum players hurt..they did actual play us well till they gave up...as they have all season in the second half

You dont call this whining??? Flat? Players hurt? really? you are going to go there? We had 2 major players out tonight. Have you heard me blame the loss on that? Nope.