FB SCORES/UPDATES Fri./Sat. 11/2&3/12

trublue

Mance and company are going to appeal the suspension Greg said it was one of the worst set of officials he had ever seen. He said at one point he went to the head ref and told him all im asking is that you call the game the same the whole game don't let stuff go on one set of drives and then flag the same thing or even less on the next drive he said ref it the same and we will adjust.

Does anyone have an explanation on the first THS TD/kick off? Tazewell scored they called pass interference on us (legit penalty) and it was declined and the touchdown stood. Then, they marked 15 yards off on the kickoff, letting Tazewell kick from the +45. Last I checked, that is completely wrong. But does anyone have any sort of knowledge as to what happened there?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must be the only person on the board that actually enjoys seeing taunting i mean do not go overboard but blowing a kiss or pointing or something like that I laugh and enjoy seeing it. To me it shows emotion and a interest in the game rather than guys showing no emotion at all .Taunting fires up not only the crowd of the team that that taunt is going against but also the home crowd because there player has shown some emotion.

Does anyone have an explanation on the first THS TD/kick off? Tazewell scored they called pass interference on us (legit penalty) and it was declined and the touchdown stood. Then, they marked 15 yards off on the kickoff, letting Tazewell kick from the +45. Last I checked, that is completely wrong. But does anyone have any sort of knowledge as to what happened there?

Absolutely wrong! The cave spring head coach and one of his assistants were sitting in front of us, and they said it was the wrong call.

I must be the only person on the board that actually enjoys seeing taunting i mean do not go overboard but blowing a kiss or pointing or something like that I laugh and enjoy seeing it. To me it shows emotion and a interest in the game rather than guys showing no emotion at all .Taunting fires up not only the crowd of the team that that taunt is going against but also the home crowd because there player has shown some emotion.

Bet you'd have really enjoyed that taunting if it was your team that had been dominated for a decade, and had the score run up on them at every opportunity in the last 10 years.That is the type of stuff that starts riots. Its great when you are winning, but when your losing not so much.

Well my 2 cents worth, and I'm wrong alot, but Tazewell fans and players were taunting our guys the entire game. I was told by players, the fans were cussing and name calling our guys on that side. And the signs of AJ's head drawn on it? Come on, they were trying to get our guys to do something stupid, and apparently it worked. The sign alone, to me meant they were gonna head hunt.

Bet you'd have really enjoyed that taunting if it was your team that had been dominated for a decade, and had the score run up on them at every opportunity in the last 10 years.That is the type of stuff that starts riots. Its great when you are winning, but when your losing not so much.

At what poit today did we "run it up"? Every time we would get a nice comfortable 4 td lead, they would get a score, forcing us to score again. And once it became apparent they didn't have the time left, we pulled our guys.

Are you saying Richlands has run the score up on tazewell every chance they have gotten. That is a joke Richlands has probably held back more on tazewell than anyone else has the past 5-6 years atleast show me a time when Richlands was throwing the football trying to score more and more TDs when the game was well in hand against tazewell. Coach Mance has not ran the score up on any team he has kept his own players from setting records just to keep from doing it. To say they have ran the score up every chance they have gotten is a JOKE.

If the kid already had his first US on him, it would have been best for him not to do something to even draw attention to another possible US. Fighting is 2 games, double US for non-fighting is 1. Not likely it would be overturned.

No i sure would not there was a number of calls that went against the dogs that I did not like being called when it is a game like the Tazewell Richlands game you have to let the kids play emotions are very very high the whole game and players go overboard sometimes but to throw any kid no matter what team out for making a non-explicit gesture to the fans and having him gone for a playoff game because of it is classless.

No when the refs don't get control, you get what you had last year in the little leagues with narrows and the chargers. The refs did the right thing.

Well my 2 cents worth, and I'm wrong alot, but Tazewell fans and players were taunting our guys the entire game. I was told by players, the fans were cussing and name calling our guys on that side. And the signs of AJ's head drawn on it? Come on, they were trying to get our guys to do something stupid, and apparently it worked. The sign alone, to me meant they were gonna head hunt.

This ^^^^

I'm with champs04, I like a good rivalry game where both sides are taunting and having fun. No punching, no late hits, nothing like that. But some jawing, a point to the scoreboard, a blown kiss makes the fans get into it and the atmosphere electric.

Are you saying Richlands has run the score up on tazewell every chance they have gotten. That is a joke Richlands has probably held back more on tazewell than anyone else has the past 5-6 years atleast show me a time when Richlands was throwing the football trying to score more and more TDs when the game was well in hand against tazewell. Coach Mance has not ran the score up on any team he has kept his own players from setting records just to keep from doing it. To say they have ran the score up every chance they have gotten is a JOKE.

Really? How many times did they score over 60 in the last 10 years on tazewell? Just like it wasn't trying to run it up on us last year with an onside kick against us up 31-0. Please.....

Really? How many times did they score over 60 in the last 10 years on tazewell? Just like it wasn't trying to run it up on us last year with an onside kick against us up 31-0. Please.....

When your 2nd string and JV guys are scoring in garbage time on runs up the middle, what exactly do you want us to do??? Take knees for an entire quarter?

There it is ryan it finally showed up what his problem with Richlands is and why he felt the need earlier to call a teenager a Punk i believe it was he is still upset over a onside kick from last year way to let it go CPF we were not talking about Graham we were talking about Tazewell. All of those games that Richlands scored 60 points go back and see how many of those games the starters played past the first 2 series of the 3rd quarter.

Double US is unlikely to be overturned.

It wasn't a fighting US and the head ref told Mance AJ would not be playing for two games. This proving just how incompetent this crew was all the way around on both sides.

Richlands has played their JV guys probably more than anyone over the last 8 years, and alot of that vs the Bulldogs. We can't play the 8th grade, so what else are the coaches to do. We played PV in 2010 and was up 42-0 starting the 2nd qtr. the JV team played the remaining 3 quarters, out of respect to Coach Robbins who was retiring. We won 42-20. We could have put up 100, but didn't.

There it is ryan it finally showed up what his problem with Richlands is and why he felt the need earlier to call a teenager a Punk i believe it was he is still upset over a onside kick from last year way to let it go CPF we were not talking about Graham we were talking about Tazewell. All of those games that Richlands scored 60 points go back and see how many of those games the starters played past the first 2 series of the 3rd quarter.

Really I could care less about the Graham angle. We are getting better so that won't happen again. That point was to show everything Mance does is not all classy like you seem to think. You guys act like this kid is a saint. Did you read what he was writing on tazewell players Facebook pages? I guess that's OK. He should be ashamed of himself. But you guys problem is that you have won for so long you take it for granted and think you do no wrong and everything is OK that anyone from richlands does. Well its not, and bravo to the refs who called him on it.

It wasn't a fighting US and the head ref told Mance AJ would not be playing for two games. This proving just how incompetent this crew was all the way around on both sides.

If it wasn't fighting, it wouldn't be 2 games. Just 1.

As for RHSchamps04, if you werent there within ear shot, you may not know everything that transpired to cause the 2nd US.

Really I could care less about the Graham angle. We are getting better so that won't happen again. That point was to show everything Mance does is not all classy like you seem to think. You guys act like this kid is a saint. Did you read what he was writing on tazewell players Facebook pages? I guess that's OK. He should be ashamed of himself. But you guys problem is that you have won for so long you take it for granted and think you do no wrong and everything is OK that anyone from richlands does. Well its not, and bravo to the refs who called him on it.

Did you not see the Tazewell players doing the same things? Oh, and about that onsides, that is up to the kicker entirely. Its a read that he sees in the special teams lineup similar to a check down a QB would do. That is not Mances call 95% of the time.

If it wasn't fighting, it wouldn't be 2 games. Just 1.

As for RHSchamps04, if you werent there within ear shot, you may not know everything that transpired to cause the 2nd US.

It 100% was NOT fighting. Ref clearly told Mance it wa for Blowing a kiss to the Tazewell fans. But he also insisted that it will be a 2 game ban.

Man what do you want Mance to do like ryan said kneel the ball all you can do is put in your JV and run the football if you still end up scoring that is on the other team. AJ is not a saint we all know that and so does anyone that follows Richlands but he is one of the family we love our boys and when someone a grown adult calls one of our boys a punk and then acts like our coach goes out with the intent on running the score up on teams when anyone that watches reads or listens to a Richlands game knows that is not the case we have a problem with that. In 06 and 10 we could have scored over 100 points against most teams with the exception being the Graham playoff game in 06 but we didn't why because running the score up on teams is not something Mance wants to do now if you start playing dirty will he put a couple more TDs on you just to make a point yes he will but even that does not happen often.

You may care less about the "Graham angle"...but, what are the rest of the Graham fans thinking of you responding to every Richlands post about the Tazewell/Richlands game? Hmm...I don't see any other Graham fans on here responding in like kind to every Richlands post as you.

Really, you need to get out of the house more...I suggest a walk in the sunshine tomorrow...something to brighten up that negative disposition. :D 4-3-2-1........

Mance and company are going to appeal the suspension Greg said it was one of the worst set of officials he had ever seen. He said at one point he went to the head ref and told him all im asking is that you call the game the same the whole game don't let stuff go on one set of drives and then flag the same thing or even less on the next drive he said ref it the same and we will adjust.

Uh-oh, another facebook page!! LOL