FB SCORES/UPDATES Fri./Sat. 11/2&3/12

trublue

Man what do you want Mance to do like ryan said kneel the ball all you can do is put in your JV and run the football if you still end up scoring that is on the other team. AJ is not a saint we all know that and so does anyone that follows Richlands but he is one of the family we love our boys and when someone a grown adult calls one of our boys a punk and then acts like our coach goes out with the intent on running the score up on teams when anyone that watches reads or listens to a Richlands game knows that is not the case we have a problem with that. In 06 and 10 we could have scored over 100 points against most teams with the exception being the Graham playoff game in 06 but we didn't why because running the score up on teams is not something Mance wants to do now if you start playing dirty will he put a couple more TDs on you just to make a point yes he will but even that does not happen often.

This x1000000. Everything you just said is what this town feels. We love our boys. Sure, they screw up. Everyone does. EVERYONE. But we still love him. Just as we will continue to love every kid that puts that Lightning R on his head and that RICHLANDS across his chest with pride. We have a coach that is heads and shoulders better than any coach in this area. And guess what, we love him too. I'm sure we will have a bad year at some point, but you won't see a single Richlands fan call for him to be gone or his head on a platter. So don't expect to attack one of our boys with a personal comment and expect for us all to not defend him.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whine whine whine, cry cry cry. Thats all this is!

If a player makes a motion to the opposing fans or the opposing bench then he should be penalized. If he runs his mouth to the ref he should be thrown out of the game. End of story.

Its a shame that he will have to sit out a playoff game or two but he knew what getting thrown out of a game would result in. A persons teenage years are about learning lessons, about actions and results. Lets hope this young man has learned his.

Man what do you want Mance to do like ryan said kneel the ball all you can do is put in your JV and run the football if you still end up scoring that is on the other team. AJ is not a saint we all know that and so does anyone that follows Richlands but he is one of the family we love our boys and when someone a grown adult calls one of our boys a punk and then acts like our coach goes out with the intent on running the score up on teams when anyone that watches reads or listens to a Richlands game knows that is not the case we have a problem with that. In 06 and 10 we could have scored over 100 points against most teams with the exception being the Graham playoff game in 06 but we didn't why because running the score up on teams is not something Mance wants to do now if you start playing dirty will he put a couple more TDs on you just to make a point yes he will but even that does not happen often.

Well you would be hard pressed to find a team as bad as bland this year. Not being mean, but they just didn't have the players. Our starters played 9 offensive plays. We called the dogs off at 24-0. The 3 rd team freshman were playing by the end of the first quarter. Since 2006 you guys have hung at least 58 points on Tazewell 4 times. Is that necessary? Is it necessary to onside kick up 30 points when you know the other team can't score? And you wonder why people despise you guys? Like I said that taunting could lead to nothing but bad things, and innocent people getting hurt. That is my problem with it.

I wish Richlands had ran the score up over the years because then some of you would know what running up the score really is.

The onside kick against Graham was in the 2nd quarter. It's pretty sad when you're accused of running up the score that early in the game.

I wish Richlands had ran the score up over the years because then some of you would know what running up the score really is.

The onside kick against Graham was in the 2nd quarter. It's pretty sad when you're accused of running up the score that early in the game.

Actually it was mid 3 rd quarter because it happened 10 foot in front of me.

Really I could care less about the Graham angle. We are getting better so that won't happen again. That point was to show everything Mance does is not all classy like you seem to think. You guys act like this kid is a saint. Did you read what he was writing on tazewell players Facebook pages? I guess that's OK. He should be ashamed of himself. But you guys problem is that you have won for so long you take it for granted and think you do no wrong and everything is OK that anyone from richlands does. Well its not, and bravo to the refs who called him on it.

Dude, did you read what the tazewell players were posting on Facebook and Twitter? Seriously? The refs were Horrible. Yea, and the remark about getting better, yea Tazewell fans said the same thing after 2008. You know, the thing is most Richlands fans want Graham and other area teams to do well, it looks good for all of us.

Over the past several years, If Richlands pulled their starters when they were up by 3-4 tds, the starters wouldn't have any game time conditioning. That was actually a concern anyway with pulling them a series into the 2nd half.

The taunting is ridiculous. I probably wouldn't have been as bothered by it today if it hadn't been happening all year. Opposing fans are going to be jawing at our players when we keep getting personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and then gesturing at the crowd. I don't recall our 2010 or 2006 kids behaving like that...they made their statements with their play.

CPF is bitter because he is a stout Graham fan and they haven't had much luck in the last few years plus still hasn't got over the Baker thing. He will and always has picked at Richlands any way he can. Yeah bitter that's the best word. AJ is a young man. I expect all young men to make some mistakes there is a learning curve for most, more for others. I think CPF is still working on his learning curve, how old are you.

That said does anybody think all this twitter and facebook stuff the week before a rival game is increasing the chippiness of games. And if you are a adult and reading it taking to heart and pointing a finger at it and trying to use it as fuel for the fire then aren't you part of the cause.

AJ made a bone head move but it wasn't violent. I can understand a ref calling something like this because of violentess to keep the game in hand but this seems extreme. Knowing that AJ has family, cousins in Tazewell and thinking Jordan might be some relation or at least knowing some of his family comes from the WV side, I bet there has been all kinds of jawing going back and forth and that one side is a guilty as the other.

Really think it would be best for all teams to have a rule to stop the twitter, facebook stuff.

Look at how all the talk before the Graham game affected it.

It 100% was NOT fighting. Ref clearly told Mance it wa for Blowing a kiss to the Tazewell fans. But he also insisted that it will be a 2 game ban.

1inStripes is right, should be 1 game, not 2 since it wasn't for fighting. Also, refs don't choose how many games to be suspended, it's already in the rules, so he shouldn't have insisted anything to the coach.

Parsons i dont know who you are but thats twice without anybody responding to you. Its my opinion you are a parent of a former player probably 2010. I may be wrong and hope i am but you made your point. Saying this team is the second worse team in eight years is your opinion. Like Coach Mance said before the game that in all his years here, he has never had a team have to overcome so many injuries all year.

First of all this may be the second worse team Richlands has had in the last eight years but i don't think so. But say it is, why would a Richlands fan say that on this board when arguing over something like this. You obviously have some hidden issues. Then you go on and bash them from being emotional. Sure excessive taunting is not good but there is a fine line between it and playing with emotion. 2010 #11, #88 and #34 had several US calls all year and i loved to watch all them play. They were some of the best to ever play in my opinion.

Yes they go over board sometimes but if you only knew how hard Coach Mance and the staff has been on these boys trying to get them to show more emotion on the field and get more excited. Then they do and offend you. If you think they are so bad and rude at football this year why even watch them?

I am a fan regardless! Of course i don't want them to taunt but i for sure want them to play with emotion. When they do it will come out wrong sometimes but i will love them anyway. Remember they are still kids and don't want there team to be the team that lets there fans down. They for sure don't do it intentionally just trying to offend you. They want to win for you and make you proud!

Like i said the reason i responded was you twice called your own team out and even worse how bad they are this year.

1inStripes is right, should be 1 game, not 2 since it wasn't for fighting. Also, refs don't choose how many games to be suspended, it's already in the rules, so he shouldn't have insisted anything to the coach.

I agree with 1instripes. All I'm saying is what the ref said. I know it's wrong.

I agree with 1instripes. All I'm saying is what the ref said. I know it's wrong.

Oh I know what you were saying. I was just stating that because it seemed like some others (from what I got reading some of these posts) were thinking that the refs decide the suspensions on the field or something. Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that if a player is ejected, it's an automatic suspension (how long depending on what was done).

Oh I know what you were saying. I was just stating that because it seemed like some others (from what I got reading some of these posts) were thinking that the refs decide the suspensions on the field or something. Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that if a player is ejected, it's an automatic suspension (how long depending on what was done).

Ah. Ok. I didn't know if what I said was coming off the way I wanted it to, ya know? Anything can be interpreted many ways. Lol.

Parsons i dont know who you are but thats twice without anybody responding to you. Its my opinion you are a parent of a former player probably 2010. I may be wrong and hope i am but you made your point. Saying this team is the second worse team in eight years is your opinion. Like Coach Mance said before the game that in all his years here, he has never had a team have to overcome so many injuries all year.

First of all this may be the second worse team Richlands has had in the last eight years but i don't think so. But say it is, why would a Richlands fan say that on this board when arguing over something like this. You obviously have some hidden issues. Then you go on and bash them from being emotional. Sure excessive taunting is not good but there is a fine line between it and playing with emotion. 2010 #11, #88 and #34 had several US calls all year and i loved to watch all them play. They were some of the best to ever play in my opinion.

Yes they go over board sometimes but if you only knew how hard Coach Mance and the staff has been on these boys trying to get them to show more emotion on the field and get more excited. Then they do and offend you. If you think they are so bad and rude at football this year why even watch them?

I am a fan regardless! Of course i don't want them to taunt but i for sure want them to play with emotion. When they do it will come out wrong sometimes but i will love them anyway. Remember they are still kids and don't want there team to be the team that lets there fans down. They for sure don't do it intentionally just trying to offend you. They want to win for you and make you proud!

Like i said the reason i responded was you twice called your own team out and even worse how bad they are this year.

This!!!! ^^^

Why would anyone call our their own team like that? This is obviously not the 06 or 10 teams....this is the 12 team. And I love them just as much as the others.

Parsons i dont know who you are but thats twice without anybody responding to you. Its my opinion you are a parent of a former player probably 2010.

I say it because I'm hoping some of the kids will read this and play a little smarter and with a little more class. Playing with emotion is one thing....letting your emotions get out of control is another.

Edited by parsons

I will choose to watch them play with emotion and encourage it! I also have several times this year put my arms around them and talk to them about the grey areas they show sometimes. I will never be one that will be heard telling them how bad they are! That's my problem with what Parsons had to say. I guess your saying that will encourage them by saying how bad they are. Really?

When you see these bad players your talking about go talk them, encourage them, tell them how you think and help them. Don't attack them on a public message board like that. It will not help any of them

I prefer not to trash teenage kids out playing a game that they love on friday nights just my opinion if you want to do that then hey feel free but just think about what you would have to say CPF if your kid was the one that someone came on a public forum and called him a PUNK and said he got what he deserved i highly doubt you would be to pleased with that at all would you. You all still do not get it do you Richlands has had the success they have had because of the great coaching the players buying into what the coach is teaching them and above all the community from Little League up if you play in this town you have 100 percent support from the whole town we back our boys up no matter what they may or may not do and in return they leave everything they have out on the field and most of the time they leave with the W. If other communitys would back there programs and support the kids the way we do in Richlands and not concern yourself with running your coach off every offseason or making sure that a ceartain kid plays just because of who is parent may or may not be then maybe just maybe you too can have the success that we have down here.

Yes it is Barondog. By the way i am very excited about you guys making the playoffs and congratulations! I went and watched you guys beat Abingdon and loved it. I told it then and will tell you again, I absolutely love the way your fans are getting behind the team! You can tell by the emotions the players play with how much it helps.

The Bulldogs came to play today and didn't quit which was obvious. I really think things in Tazewell are going to get much better. Exactly the way it should. Just look at the difference between the way last years team finished and this one. In my opinion this team will be remembered as the turn around year.

Good luck!