FB SCORES/UPDATES Fri./Sat. 11/2&3/12

trublue

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got both of them on the same play. Blew a kiss to the Dawgs student section then mouthed off on the way back to the sideline.

Officials have to realize these are kids and know it doesn't need to be taken to that level to suspend a player on either side of the ball for that matter

Officials have to realize these are kids and know it doesn't need to be taken to that level to suspend a player on either side of the ball for that matter

No, AJ needs to quit being being a dumbass punk. This certainly isn't the first time he's acted this way. It just finally caught up with him.

No, AJ needs to quit being being a dumbass punk. This certainly isn't the first time he's acted this way. It just finally caught up with him.

Really no need for calling him a punk. Not wise... stupid thing for him to do... yes...but blowing a kiss to a crowd doesn't fall to the level of calling a kid a punk.

Edited by trublue

Really no need for calling him a punk. Not wise... stupid thing to do... yes...but blowing a kiss to a crowd doesn't fall to the level of calling a kid a punk.

You must not have seen his twitter wars this year. He's the one acting that way, not me. Just calling it like I see it. If you have a problem with that I'm sorry.

Really no need for calling him a punk. Not wise... stupid thing to do... yes...but blowing a kiss to a crowd doesn't fall to the level of calling a kid a punk.

Yea, calling a 17 yr old a punk during an emotional game...you got it all figured out, I bet you think 2 yr olds should always know how to share toys so they won't be punks either. I guess he needs to be 27 and in the NFL where there would be nothing wrong with it, where they should be able to control themselves since they are adults. The only punk here is you, with your "dumbass" remarks

You must not have seen his twitter wars this year. He's the one acting that way, not me. Just calling it like I see it. If you have a problem with that I'm sorry.

Really twitter wars... You must be a middle schooler, with the way you are complaining...

I would venture to say many kids' twitter wars are something... as an adult, I would not want to read. I'm not into reading kids twitter accts. Many kids are immature...and rivalries are mostly about taunts among young adults...not mature adults.

Edited by trublue

Really twitter wars... You must be a middle schooler, with the way you are complaining...

Who here is crying about it? I think its hilarious. But apparantly you guys don't. Bahahahaha.

I would venture to say many kids' twitter wars are something... as an adult, I wouldn't to be reading. I'm not into reading kids twitter accts. Many kids are immature...and rivalries are mostly about taunts among young adults...not mature adults.

And you should have seen his Facebook, he said he wanted to beat the bulldogs....how dare him...lol #sarcasm

A few days ago I predicted johnson would have at least 1 15 yard penalty....does that mean I win the pick em'?

I think you should get a bye to the finals for that prediction.

Richlands went on to win after the ejection of #8. Have to say it was all Richlands boys at that point and it will be all Richlands boys in two weeks. I didn't know you could be ejected for blowing a kiss to some pinhead fans. LMAO!

Richlands went on to win after the ejection of #8. Have to say it was all Richlands boys at that point and it will be all Richlands boys in two weeks. I didn't know you could be ejected for blowing a kiss to some pinhead fans. LMAO!

its called taunting..