Falcon Playoffs

southbound

Dude, you've NEVER been a Falcon and everyone knows it. The fun has run its course...move on.

First of all, you know who I am. Dad told me you are bitter because they will not put your boy in at quarterback. I know you have coached a lot of little league tams and think you know football but we are fine at qb. Dad said you need to get behind the program and support it regardless of who plays qb. We need loyal fans who are not biased like people on this board. Come on Big O get over this and get behind the Falcons! Dad said you tried to take your boy to Richlands! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You've got to understand that Abingdon has dropped two big games in the last two weeks of regular season play. Especially to Tazewell.. Carroll is down, but has always posted good numbers in the SWD. Cave might be 5-5 but they have beaten good teams in their 5 wins. Christiansburg to name one of the important ones. Also, they lost to Salem in the last 11 seconds of the game, they catch a break earlier in the game and they walk away beating a VHSL powerhouse. Abingdon simply cannot compete. Unless of course, Cave makes the mistakes necessary. Tuneovers and special teams are of course important, and will hold a lot of importance in this game. Abingdon might hang, but not for long. Cave 52 Birds 14. Roll on

I can't get into detail but I will tell you we have a good plan set out this week. Dad thinks the kicking game will come into play he says 9-6 Falcons! We have a great defense. :eek:

I can't get into detail but I will tell you we have a good plan set out this week. Dad thinks the kicking game will come into play he says 9-6 Falcons! We have a great defense. :eek:

Yeah, that great Defense got smoked by us... Even though it probably won't happen, I'd love to see you guys knock off Cave Spring, and that'll set us up for a nice little falcon meal @ Ernie.

First of all, you know who I am. Dad told me you are bitter because they will not put your boy in at quarterback. I know you have coached a lot of little league tams and think you know football but we are fine at qb. Dad said you need to get behind the program and support it regardless of who plays qb. We need loyal fans who are not biased like people on this board. Come on Big O get over this and get behind the Falcons! Dad said you tried to take your boy to Richlands! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wrong guy...seriously. I know who you are talking about though. Lets just straighten your dad out right now....the guy you are talking about isn't bitter because they won't play his son at QB, not at all. He has been upset because his son has been told by Bowels (numerous times) that he would "get his chance" and you would think that after throwing 9 picks in 2 games he would have given him a chance. Thats no slap at the kid playing QB...kids a good athlete.......but I would say he would even understand if Bowels gave the other kid a chance. My son, whilst on the team, does not factor into this conversation regarding QB's. Lastly, I have NO IDEA who you are.

It was actually a little worse than that 17-28 wanted to get that our there before the Richlands bashers jumped on here and said something like 56-3.

The 17-14 score was the score of the CS- PC game.

what has stripes predicted for this game????[/ Late in game down by 1 on the cs 20 4th and goal BOwles will take a shot to the end zone ( instead of using his good kicker to take the lead) it will be intercepted ran back for a td like usual.causing stripes to hide in his stankin litter box until next season

We have a poor coaching staff, great kicking game, a decent defense, a mediocre run game and a poor passing game. With that, how do we come up with a good plan?

Is there any way to listen to the Abingdon/Cave Spring game on the radio in the Richlands area?

Check under Beamerball's week 12 broadcast list.

You can listen to the game from the Abingdon station on the net.

Good luck tonight Falcons! I would love to see you all get the win. It will take a monumental effort but you never know.

Congratulations on making the post season and give it all you got. To all the real Falcons on this board I hope you have a safe trip and return home with the upset.