proud of my canes

vols4life

I was going to ask you how you felt about Marions chances next season moving down to Group A with what they will have coming back. But if there is a coaching change that puts some uncertainty in everything.

Is it for certain Marion will be in the Hogoheegee?

Marion will be in the Hogoheegee....

With the re-alignment.. Richlands and Tazewell also drops.... In my humble opinion, D-2 West is stronger than D-3 Region IV currrently is ... (much stronger).... it'll be good competition come playoff time. Marion should do fine.

With Richlands, Tazewell and Marion going to D2 west, which 3 current D2 west teams will drop to D1 west?

Or, is that an unknown because of a pending realignment across the state. For example some teams may be shifted to the east from the west?

boys had a shot just to much against us..wish ethan all the best.it could be awhile before we see another back like him..another coach will likely be there next yr..carroll says its his last year...

Was just wondering where that info came from? None of his players are aware of this.

With Richlands, Tazewell and Marion going to D2 west, which 3 current D2 west teams will drop to D1 west?

Or, is that an unknown because of a pending realignment across the state. For example some teams may be shifted to the east from the west?

Anyone with an enrollment 475 or under. If they have more than 475 they stay AA.

He's a young man and has done an excellent job with the team. Hopefully he'll stay.

I agree, although I've not always agreed with his play calling. But my son loves playing for him and that means a great deal to me.

boys had a shot just to much against us..wish ethan all the best.it could be awhile before we see another back like him..another coach will likely be there next yr..carroll says its his last year...

As you should be proud. Hats off to your boys! It's been a very good season!

Congrats to Marion on a very successful season! Here's to a very bright future ... Cheers!

The future is not so bright we will be hit hard by graduation next year and we don't have a lot of young kids that are coming out to play.

he sees the writing on the wall. no talent coming up for marion for the next five years. jv and 8th teams were horrible.

he sees the writing on the wall. no talent coming up for marion for the next five years. jv and 8th teams were horrible.

no talent at all for chilhowie this year

Edited by Canes00

You should after whining around until you finally got your way. You are only 2 -3 times larger than everyone else in hogoheegee. You should beat every team in the district. You have lost the respect on many many peole in this area by wanting something soft and thinking you have done something. WOW WHAT COMPETITORS.

Here we go again; damn I mean most teams in Hogo play us anyways with the exception of PH and with no reward for winning district championship when the playoffs are point based what does it hurt when it's a better geographical fit?

Here we go again; damn I mean most teams in Hogo play us anyways with the exception of PH and with no reward for winning district championship when the playoffs are point based what does it hurt when it's a better geographical fit?

No used talking to dudes like him. He doesn't get it.... probably never will. I think it's the best move MSHS could've made.... good for them.