Dallas Cowboys

ThomasDenton

How long have you been a Giants fan, Lance?

only reason i keep up with the Giants is AB, if he goes elsewhere or retires then I'm done with the Giants...been a Cowboys fan since i was old enough to know what a football was.

Same thing with Heath Miller and the Steelers.

The Redskins have less Super Bowl Championships than the Cowboys or the Giants...so shut up Sheets! You guys haven't even been in the playoffs since Clinton was in office.

It was 91 I think....last time they made the Super Bowl?? So...February of 92... I know I could google it... but I do believe that's the last time the Skins made it....blew out Buffalo...

I'm a long time Redskins fan...but have converted to a Giants fan since AB has been there....I'll always be a Redskin fan, however and will probably go back to having the Skins as my #1 team once Bradshaw is gone from the Giants Roster.

only reason i keep up with the Giants is AB, if he goes elsewhere or retires then I'm done with the Giants...been a Cowboys fan since i was old enough to know what a football was.

Same thing with Heath Miller and the Steelers.

Worth mentioning the Cowboys have three local talents.

Witten, Sensabaugh, and Phillips.

Worth mentioning the Cowboys have three local talents.

Witten, Sensabaugh, and Phillips.

Where is Phillips from? I know of Witten and Sensabaugh.

I'm actually pulling for the Redskins. I do like them, especially with RGIII now. I've been a Dallas fan since I was little (which was hard growing up in a Redskins-loving household, lol), but I do pull for the Skins when they aren't playing Dallas.

Dallas will get theirs next week also...no wait...they won't...nevermind. :rolleyes:

HTTR!!!!

I just wish Cowboys fans could get as excited about a 1 and done in the playoffs as Redskins fans are lol.

Sadly, I don't expect much more for next year either.

1999 was the last time the Redskins won the NFC East, not the last time they were in the playoffs... The last year they made the playoffs was 2007.....

Well...congrats...i thought they had been sucking a lot longer than that lol.