Florida Vs. Louisville

fieldgeneral

Nope. The Florida Cardinals beat the Florida Gaters. I seen a tidbit tonight that said Louisville had 34 boys from Florida.

You recruit where there is talent. Outside of Louisville, and N. KY there are not a lot of D-1 players coming out of KY.

As for the ESPN apologists who kept saying that Florida was flat because they were disappointed to not be playing for a National Championship, that is hogwash. To play for a championship you usually have to win your division.

The Florida team I saw last night looked very similar to the one that played Bowling Green early in the season, and the one that Georgia beat mid-season.

All I know is, the future ACC schools are looking good in the bowl games...

Syracuse thumped WVU

Loserville thumped Flo-Rida

We'll see how Pitt does vs. the SEC in their game on Saturday.

Could be that current + future ACC schools go 7-2 in bowl games with two BCS wins.

You recruit where there is talent. Outside of Louisville, and N. KY there are not a lot of D-1 players coming out of KY.

As for the ESPN apologists who kept saying that Florida was flat because they were disappointed to not be playing for a National Championship, that is hogwash. To play for a championship you usually have to win your division.

The Florida team I saw last night looked very similar to the one that played Bowling Green early in the season, and the one that Georgia beat mid-season.

Oh yeah,no doubt,you have to hit the big 3 of Texas,Florida, and California to get really good D1 talent. The football pundits can say what they want but Florida was whipped from "pillar to post".

Louisville definitely played a really good game against the Gators, and that pick 6 was definitely a killer, as soon as that happened, I knew we were in for a fight in this one. We were outmanned in every facet of the game, and Teddy Bridgewater absolutely gutted our defense. Congrats to Louisville on a really good win.

A few things though, what was really bad yesterday was that we were VERY undisciplined and kept jawing at the L-Ville players, and you can't win ballgames being undisciplined.

We got absolutely gutted by Bridgewater, and had run slants all day long to attack the weaknesses of our corners, and that was a smart thing to do. He made some beautiful throws, alright, this kid will be really good the next few years.

Our QB and WR play, that was God-awful. From the first play, to the last, and everything in between, was just awful. I don't even know how Driskel misses the first throw by 3+ yards, and it costed us. And our WR's kept dropping balls that were catchable, that could've been good for really good yardage.

One thing that was working though, was the run game, and we were moving it pretty good doing so, but I guess we were in too deep of a hole to run it. That sucked. Oh, and the TD before the half, that was a creative call by Pease. Too bad he couldn't do that all game. Oh well.

Congratulations to the Louisville Cardinals for beating us and showing us that we're not as good as we think we are, and exposed our weaknesses so that we can improve upon them in the offseason. I'm kind of excited to see our new recruits, especially Vernon Hargreaves III, and I hope he can at least dull the pain of the loss of Matt Elam. Floyd's going to be a huge loss, though. He was the only bright spot all game for Florida, and blocked an XP and a FG. Man's a beast.

All I know is, the future ACC schools are looking good in the bowl games...

Syracuse thumped WVU

Loserville thumped Flo-Rida

We'll see how Pitt does vs. the SEC in their game on Saturday.

Could be that current + future ACC schools go 7-2 in bowl games with two BCS wins.

I watched a few of Pitt's games this season & they are actually a very talented team. I have no idea how they ended up 6-6? Sunseri is real streaky and he has 2 really good backs to help him out. If they don't make mistakes Ole Miss shouldn't have a chance.

..and this is coming from an SEC fan.

I watched a few of Pitt's games this season & they are actually a very talented team. I have no idea how they ended up 6-6? Sunseri is real streaky and he has 2 really good backs to help him out. If they don't make mistakes Ole Miss shouldn't have a chance.

..and this is coming from an SEC fan.

Ha, I'm under the same impression about Pitt as you are. I can name at least one game where they played really well: September 15th vs. Virginia Tech.

Ha, I'm under the same impression about Pitt as you are. I can name at least one game where they played really well: September 15th vs. Virginia Tech.

Didn't Pitt give Notre Dame all they wanted!