National Championship

Who do you think will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

my hatred for Alabama outweighs my hatred for Notre Dame. So, with that said. I'm going with ND, but I realize Alabama will probably "roll" the irish tonight.

I agree with this. Aside WVU, there is no program I despise more than Alabama. So, go Irish!!!!!!

Who was it that said Notre Dame was going to win because "defense wins championships"???? I'm glad they have a "good" defense, otherwise, they'd be getting blown out...

Well, that sucked.

But what's gonna suck even more is when VT opens up against Bama next season. Can't wait for that one...

(And when I say the NC sucked, I mean it was a boring game to watch. I couldn't have cared less who won.)

Edited by legend11
Clarification

Well, that sucked.

But what's gonna suck even more is when VT opens up against Bama next season. Can't wait for that one...

(And when I say the NC sucked, I mean it was a boring game to watch. I couldn't have cared less who won.)

It did suck (still sucks since it's technically still on). I thought ND would play a whole lot better than that, but Bama just blew them away. Guess we can try to meet Bama in the NC again next year, lol. I was at least hoping for a close game.

Roll Tide!

Oh, they rolled alright. That was seriously the most complete football game I've ever seen played. As I said in the chatbox, this Alabama team is the best group of athletes I've ever seen on the same team, and they played Notre Dame nearly flawlessly. Their O-Line completely neutralized a very good Notre Dame D-Line, to the point of total control.

What's stopping 'Bama from a three-peat next year?