Bristol Motor Speedway

Well its that time again the races are next week any of you guys heading down.

I'll probably go down Saturday. Don't have the money for the big race. And I usually go to Fan Friday but my band has a show in Princeton Friday night, so that's no longer an option. I'm still excited as usual.

Well its that time again the races are next week any of you guys heading down.

My girlfriend was able to land some free tickets from work but we are passing on the race. Heading to Greensboro for the ACC Championship on saturday and sunday instead. Good choice i think...

My girlfriend was able to land some free tickets from work but we are passing on the race. Heading to Greensboro for the ACC Championship on saturday and sunday instead. Good choice i think...

I wouldn't miss these new cars on the new surface for anything. Gonna be some crazy good racing.

August race nearly sold out already!!! Love the night race at Bristol to me its possibly the best race all year. Wish I could be there this weekend. Those of you who are going have enough fun for me!

I wouldn't miss these new cars on the new surface for anything. Gonna be some crazy good racing.

I'll luckily be out of town this weekend and I don't see myself going to a race ANYWHERE in the near future......but I might have to watch some of it on TV just to see how the new cars will do at BMS.

I'm not a Kahne fan at all but congrats Ryan, I'm glad you got to see your favorite driver win today in person.

Today was crazy!!!!!! It was my 27th race I've attended, and I had never seen my favorite driver (Bill Elliott and now Kahne) so much as lead a lap. It made the walk home sooooooo much sweeter. :D