Overcoming Adversity

southbound

I don't suppose that the VHS defense had anything to do with the spanking delivered last Friday.  Oh well, better to be lucky than good, as they day.

Va High's defense played well, but you have to admit that first fumble when Tazewell was driving down aroung the 10 was a gift. The QB just laid the ball down and you guys scoop and score. Big momentum swing. I felt like the no huddle was the game changer honestly. Tazewell was gassed by the end of the first quarter. Just look at the scoring in the second. Va HIgh has good size and speed. I was impressed overall, but at the same time disappointed in the lack of desire Tazewell showed.

Tisk, tisk always blaming others for your failures.  I will agree on one thing with you falcongirl, John S Battle will beat Va High this Friday.  On another note, my lawn needs mowed, get to it.

Crydaddy, you are from backwoods no where. A place that always has an excuse or places blame.  As for your lawn, who would drive to Damascus mow a lawn full of rocks?  Not this  Falcon!  How bout you keep your lawn clippings to yourself there boy?  I don't work for cheap and cheap is what you are.  Smell you later!!

He is a good back, no doubt. but he had 400 yards sideline to sideline. He broke one long run on Battle(possibly some subs in) and the rest of the time had 60 yards on 19 carries. I want to see the Falcons have a good season, i just don't know if it can happen with Bowels at the helm. The Qb situation has to be addressed and the kid that plays safety should be utilized more on offense.

Good point.  I just know that our running back is legit.  Get some help up front and we are a handful.  Go Falcons

Well met with my career coach today.  Don't know if becoming a coach is the best move for me.  Still undecided.  As the coach said I should look to get into becoming a nurse or something.  He said you would be able to work with mostly females - couldn't be a bad thing, I guess. In the whole interview/conference he brought up my favorite subject: Falcon Football.  He informed me of the 8th grade Falcons dominating Tazewell 35-7 Tuesday.  I gave him a hug when he told me that and said "you just made my day."  Can't wait to tell dad when I get home.

Well met with my career coach today.  Don't know if becoming a coach is the best move for me.  Still undecided.  As the coach said I should look to get into becoming a nurse or something.  He said you would be able to work with mostly females - couldn't be a bad thing, I guess. In the whole interview/conference he brought up my favorite subject: Falcon Football.  He informed me of the 8th grade Falcons dominating Tazewell 35-7 Tuesday.  I gave him a hug when he told me that and said "you just made my day."  Can't wait to tell dad when I get home.

This is a recording...What happens in middle school does not mean it will translate into high school...End of Recording

As for the suggested career path, do I really need to say anything???

This is a recording...What happens in middle school does not mean it will translate into high school...End of Recording

As for the suggested career path, do I really need to say anything???

Maybe .....North to Alaska.....would be better than the usual south to the border........?

This is a recording...For better or worse, the best players on Tazewell's middle school team could very well end up in navy blue across the county come high school...End of recording