VHS @ Richlands

V-Cats

Y'all must of not visited them enough this year to be reminded they are ROYAL BLUE! They sure aint NAVY!

I don't visit Richlands enough? I drive by the stadium every single day of my life. Lol. Pretty sure I know the color of our endzone.

If you take pride in getting under your teams coaches skin and being a negative distraction to kids then please do not attend sporting events. Have a little pride and learn how to behave! Respect yourself!

I long to be so cool one day...

I certainly don't see it as taking pride, even if it did come of that way, BigKid, nor are we trying to be a negative distraction. We have pride in the Big Blues, that is why we are so vocal when the awful desicions are being put out there. And I certainly don't see it as being 'cool' either Raven. I see it as we want better from them, and we voice our displeasure.

Also, we are gonna miss ya at the game again, Bigrhsfan. We hope to see ya soon. Get better, man.

Very good ball game, hard fought on both sides. Virginia High had all the reason in the world to win that game. Richlands was terrible in the red zone, they should have had 21 or 28 more points on the night.

Two dropper passes in the end zone plus Carty tripped over the 5 yard line and went down. That's three TDs that tuened into 6 points (2 good FG and one miss). This game could have been much different. Much credit to the VHS D for stepping up when it counted. It looked to me like VHS was just gassed in the 4th.

I'm not sure you guys know just how good LB is.  That team is well coached and they have a stud RB....maybe even a 3 star D1 player.  Couple that with the fact that Staten didn't play and it was a recipe for what happened to RHS.  RHS is very well coached and while I think RHS will win either way, if Staten plays the spread will be even bigger.  With Staten my prediction is RHS 30 VHS 12.  Without Staten RHS 20 VHS 12.  Just one man's fearless prediction. 

Man, this was a pretty good prediction...even if it was mine.