Rhythm & Falcon Roots

Falconman

Inspiration can come from several places.  What inspires one may or may not inspire another.  What is a genius?  Is it one who invents something that is used by the masses?  If so, whomever invented toilet paper for the naders must be genius because they are still "crying" after last Friday! (Let me stop here and say three words: Falcons are Coming).  Is a genius an athlete that displays his talent on the world stage in his moment much like KING JAMES does for the Miami Heat or Southbound did for the Falcons last year?  I don't know, you tell me.  This past "open" week for my Falcons, Southy and I endured the rain and hung out in bearkitty land.  Walking through the vendors on state street and listening the different genres of music and seeing the fine ladies in attendance, I was inspired.  Heck, we both were inspired after seeing the daisy dukes and high heels. Woohoo!!!!  It was then and there, I told Southy we needed to pull off the ultimate entertainment experience.  We needed to make a rap cd and promote it at Abingdon Falcon Football Games!! It was not long ago, I rapped in a studio at Six Flags over Georgia, and the spectators outside the studio stopped and listened (they even liked my falcons shirt).  Southy said "lets do this, we need to go to Atlanta & try to join Young Money, lets rap for Jeezy!"  We both agreed that as great as "The Entrance" is, how much more electrifying it would be if Abingdon's finest dynamic duo were spitting a rap while they walked down through the crowd?!  Unfreakinbelievable it would be folks, unfreakinbelievable!!!  Say what you want but these two white boys have rhythm and are not ashamed of their FALCON ROOTS!!!  So this Friday night when the thousands & ten thousands are witnessing the most exciting Entrance in SWVA football, in the prestigious historic town of Va, in the greatest stadium this side of the border, let someone stand up and say "Play that Funky Music Falconman & Southy!!!"  Lets go Falcons!!! Beat Happy, Happy, Happy Valley!!!

Inspiration can come from several places.  What inspires one may or may not inspire another.  What is a genius?  Is it one who invents something that is used by the masses?  If so, whomever invented toilet paper for the naders must be genius because they are still "crying" after last Friday! (Let me stop here and say three words: Falcons are Coming).  Is a genius an athlete that displays his talent on the world stage in his moment much like KING JAMES does for the Miami Heat or Southbound did for the Falcons last year?  I don't know, you tell me.  This past "open" week for my Falcons, Southy and I endured the rain and hung out in bearkitty land.  Walking through the vendors on state street and listening the different genres of music and seeing the fine ladies in attendance, I was inspired.  Heck, we both were inspired after seeing the daisy dukes and high heels. Woohoo!!!!  It was then and there, I told Southy we needed to pull off the ultimate entertainment experience.  We needed to make a rap cd and promote it at Abingdon Falcon Football Games!! It was not long ago, I rapped in a studio at Six Flags over Georgia, and the spectators outside the studio stopped and listened (they even liked my falcons shirt).  Southy said "lets do this, we need to go to Atlanta & try to join Young Money, lets rap for Jeezy!"  We both agreed that as great as "The Entrance" is, how much more electrifying it would be if Abingdon's finest dynamic duo were spitting a rap while they walked down through the crowd?!  Unfreakinbelievable it would be folks, unfreakinbelievable!!!  Say what you want but these two white boys have rhythm and are not ashamed of their FALCON ROOTS!!!  So this Friday night when the thousands & ten thousands are witnessing the most exciting Entrance in SWVA football, in the prestigious historic town of Va, in the greatest stadium this side of the border, let someone stand up and say "Play that Funky Music Falconman & Southy!!!"  Lets go Falcons!!! Beat Happy, Happy, Happy Valley!!!

Wait til the next homegame Falconman.  This week everyone will be at PH watching the battle of the unbeatens.

Inspiration can come from several places. What inspires one may or may not inspire another. What is a genius? Is it one who invents something that is used by the masses? If so, whomever invented toilet paper for the naders must be genius because they are still "crying" after last Friday! (Let me stop here and say three words: Falcons are Coming). Is a genius an athlete that displays his talent on the world stage in his moment much like KING JAMES does for the Miami Heat or Southbound did for the Falcons last year? I don't know, you tell me. This past "open" week for my Falcons, Southy and I endured the rain and hung out in bearkitty land. Walking through the vendors on state street and listening the different genres of music and seeing the fine ladies in attendance, I was inspired. Heck, we both were inspired after seeing the daisy dukes and high heels. Woohoo!!!! It was then and there, I told Southy we needed to pull off the ultimate entertainment experience. We needed to make a rap cd and promote it at Abingdon Falcon Football Games!! It was not long ago, I rapped in a studio at Six Flags over Georgia, and the spectators outside the studio stopped and listened (they even liked my falcons shirt). Southy said "lets do this, we need to go to Atlanta & try to join Young Money, lets rap for Jeezy!" We both agreed that as great as "The Entrance" is, how much more electrifying it would be if Abingdon's finest dynamic duo were spitting a rap while they walked down through the crowd?! Unfreakinbelievable it would be folks, unfreakinbelievable!!! Say what you want but these two white boys have rhythm and are not ashamed of their FALCON ROOTS!!! So this Friday night when the thousands & ten thousands are witnessing the most exciting Entrance in SWVA football, in the prestigious historic town of Va, in the greatest stadium this side of the border, let someone stand up and say "Play that Funky Music Falconman & Southy!!!" Lets go Falcons!!! Beat Happy, Happy, Happy Valley!!!

I actually think that's the best one ever. Well done.