VHS at Gate City

Bearcat Bob

VHS handled them rather easily last year. I expect this years game to be more competitive since it is at Gate City. But it is Gate City's homecoming so they may not be totally focused but they should be out for revenge after last year. I think VHS wins a close one based on what I know about VHS and what I read about Gate City.

Any other thoughts? I haven't seen Gate City play this year and don't know a lot about this years team.

I've heard *rumors* outside of these boards that they won't have a number of their players due to that incident, but GC fans are really keeping mum on the whole issue on this board and the MD board, so who knows? If there are players suspended, I wouldn't want to know the details surrounding their suspension. I'd just want to know the simple fact if they are suspended or not because that could have a big impact on this game (and possibly others, depending on how long they're out). Any GC fans care to let us know if you'll have a full lineup this Friday or not?

Now that I know gate city will be playing mostly back ups, I venture to say 42-9 Cats.

Looks like GC will be starting a bunch of JV kids like they did against Bluefield. The list keeps growing.

I don't trust all those "gloom and doom" reports coming out of Gate City.  I hope the Bearcats are primed and ready for a tough game.  We haven't had a lot of success down there...and it is almost impossible to win a game there if the score is close; you have to' win by more than 2 scores. 

It's definitely gloom and doom for gc. What my source has told me at while we are the job is that the fit has hit the shan. Just based on the stories I he told me their program has fighting within the coaches; which not good for the kids. If the Cats dont win by more than 20 I'll be disappointed.