What 1A playoff games are you wanting to happen?

uvahooelse

Hoston and JIB would be good. (below average teams with a couple of really good players)

Haysi vs any team from the East ;)

Eastside vs GW would be a good game.

Haysi vs Eastside (the regular season game last year left a bad taste in my mouth)

I would like to see all of them myself (;

good call!   

also, im really hoping the Haysi/Honaker winner pulls the #1 seed in the West.  I know Honaker probably will if they go undefeated but idk how it will work out for Haysi if they win.

I'd like to see Altavista or Essex play  teams from SWVA.  The Colonels are very good with athletes galore.  But I am not sure if they are football players, if you know what I mean.  I'd like to see how Ft. Chiswell or Honaker stacks up against them or Essex.

That is what I was alluding to.  Lots of kids are athletic and fast, but not lots of kids can take it when they get hit.  Playing tough football isn't easy, nor should it be.  And I am not saying that the East teams are soft.  I just think SWVA football is more physical than is the East.

I was agreeing with you, I just said it more bluntly.

Like you said, the East teams aren't soft, but the tough physical football played over here is just different. Honaker/Clintwood was a tough hard hitting game, Haysi/Clintwood was a VERY hard hitting game(honestly idk if ive seen a harder hitting game, not dirty just tough).

Are you saying 1A East teams aren't physical or the Eastern part of the state in general? 

They've both given multiple posts saying the East isn't soft, but it isn't as tough as the West. Which I agree with.

Their record says otherwise. Most talented team, maybe. Best team, no. Execution, discipline, talent, toughness, speed, size all of those play into being a good team. I haven't seen Galax but it seems they are missing some of those things. But I will agree that I don't think anyone wants to see them.

and wave316, I don't think the grass won the game for Honaker but I will say that a grass field would have made it closer. Clintwood's players struggled to keep their feet under them, especially Turner(#5)