Tigers vs Tide

redtiger

wonder how many clintwood fans will show up wearing green?  i know i will..............just showing school support.....but rootin for the tigers..................

I watched the last few Honaker games last year at Honaker and in Salem all while wearing my Richlands garb.

lol   I usually wear a Haysi shirt or at least a red shirt when I go to games at other places. Sometimes a Tigers hat.

Look forward to seeing any of you guys at the game(even if you do wear ugly colors like Green or Orange j/k )

and for your information sportsfan. im not a player hater. I want to see the best for all student athletes. yes ill stick my foot in my mouth,and retract my statement. honestly ive been involved with sports for 30yrs, and wish only the best for all athletes.

No worries, glad you cleared that up 

for algae!       it is better than Orange, but only slightly

Red is where its at boys!         head to toe Red with mohawks, that's how we roll! 

Son, blue is where it's at. ;)

The same things were said about Clintwood and Honaker. As ive said before, I put very little stock in strength of schedule. Haysi has faced 2 big challenges this season and came out on top both times, but no doubt Galax will be the best team Haysi has seen all season.

But for comparisons sake Haysi has faced a #1, a #5 team, a #16 and has went 3-0 in those games. Galax has faced  a #1, a #1, a #2, a #8 and a #12   and went 2-3 in those games. Galax has faced more good competition but Haysi has won more games against good competition.

As far as comparing speed, Bowen and O'Quinn arent that much slower than Dixon and Peoples imo. Espically O'Quinn, kid is fast. Idk their 40 times but they are probably compareable(im probably wrong, im a terrible judge of speed). Galaxs Line is very good, as is Haysis. Haysi has a stronger passing game but Galax has a stronger running game. Imo its a very interesting matchup. Galax is close to 4,500 yards rushing, Haysi is probably close to 2,500. Haysi also has 1,600+ passing. Both defenses have been solid.

I think its alot closer than most people seem to believe but of course I see everything in Red.  Im expecting a very good, high scoring game between 2 teams that both have a legitimate shot at playing for a state title.

I imagine they will come across Big A. Dante Mtn is the long way around.

once they are off 81 it isint too bad until they get on 80, then its a long hard ride.

about 1:00 today I thought to myself "I wonder if they have tarps on the field?" lol

From Honaker on is kinda rough, but trust me brother it gets worse back here lol.   be glad you're not coming across 83(between Vansant and Clinchco anyway)

a solid 2.5 hour bus ride, then the ride gets rough.  I recommend you guys eat plenty wherever you stop ; )    you wont get car sick, I promise

hopefully the ride will result in +3 for Haysi, maybe +7