congrats haysi..........

cwood78

Will this game be at Sandlick or will it be moved? It is the states discretion right?  I was listening to radio broadcast and they were talking about the field conditions.  If not at Sandlick, would they play at Clintwood, UVA-Wise?

Congrats to Haysi....tell the state that the sandlick field is fine....I think Home field advantage is something earned and needs not to be taken away....does the NFL tell the Green Bay packers to reschedule because it is to cold...the Chicago Bears to stop the wind......The cowboys to take the cheerleaders off the pedestals around the field because they distract the visiting team...NO....so let AltaVista come and play in the trenches in sandlick....just my opinion....Hope to see Haysi and Fort Chiswell in Salem in 2 weeks

Sorry I'm late, we just moved and our internet isn't up yet.

Yesterday's game was well played by Haysi. Early in the game we had some mistakes with our pass coverage that led to 3 1st downs. Once that was corrected Burton was pretty much stopped. My Tigers didn't play with a lot of fire yesterday, it was a very workman like performance. Solid win over a team that is a year of two away. At times Haysi got caught up in the "drama" of the game, we need to stay focused to win next week. JIB ran their mouths a lot, they usually do.

The field was pretty torn up after the game, personally I dont think it hurt the performance of either team and I don't think it will impact the game next week either. I'm hoping the vhsl leaves the game at Sandlick where it belongs.

hope they play in sandlick,,,,hope the weather is good for the week, if they do not play at sandlick, wished they could play at clintwood.......field is in great shape..... by the way....anybody got a roster for altavista???????????????????