Oh baby, give me one more chance...

I was trying to make it about sports...obviously, due to the pics. After you posted Ryan ... I looked at it again...I got it. The main clues are all in the first three pics...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I see it…………….is it true?

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased my tickets this morning I can not wait it should be a great show!!!!. Also they just announced Nelly will be appearing at the show as well.

Yep. No Colt Ford. Instead, Nelly. So you have an entire day of country, then just before FGL, you have a hardcore 1 hour rap set......makes perfect sense......

Yep. No Colt Ford. Instead, Nelly. So you have an entire day of country, then just before FGL, you have a hardcore 1 hour rap set......makes perfect sense......

Nelly /= "hardcore rap".

Wait...NELLY?!

And this is bizarre.  Let's not kid ourselves, Nelly is a MASSIVE upgrade over Colt Ford AND Florida-Georgia Line.  Nelly's won 4 Grammys, which is 4 more than either of the other two acts will ever win.  Nelly is the biggest act that Second Chance has ever booked.  Not "probably is".  IS.  Who gives a rip if he's not Country?  Florida-Georgia Line is going to put that clientele in the seats. 

It's shocking to me that people would be upset about that.  It's like saying: "Sorry, instead of the easy mac you were scheduled to eat, you'll be having Shepherd's Pie prepared by Gordon Ramsay". 

EDIT: And it would be a travesty to have Nelly NOT close the concert.

Exactly I can not think of anyone that would take Colt Ford over Nelly i mean it isn't even close for me. I don't believe they will let him close the show though but he may come out and do the song Cruise with FGL to end it even though in my opinion he should be the headliner.

The people that are complaining about Nelly instead of Colt Ford are the ones that I wouldn't want to be there anyway.. We should all be happy that someone as accomplished as Nelly would even consider coming to Bluefield.

I welcome the diversity. It might weed out some of the ruckus that accompanies all those cowboy boots and beers.

Nelly is FAR from hardcore rap. Most of his songs are radio worthy. I expect you'll hear a lot from "Sweat & Suit" and the more recents. Probably not a lot from Country Grammar or Nellyville.

I've seen Colt Ford and FGL in concert and it's not the "honkytonk" people around here are expecting. Colt Ford "raps" a large majority of his songs, and FGL has fast paced verses that some would consider rap in some of their songs. They also covered Bruno Mars, Mystikal, Nelly, Juvenile, Snoop Dogg, etc. in their act I seen.

Again, I've seen Colt Ford in person. Trust me when I say Second Chance did everyone a favor by replacing him. At that concert FGL put on a great show, but they are very uptempo. They stay moving around the whole time and make it fun. They drink Fireball during the entire show and like I mentioned before, they cover some verses of rap songs. I really don't think blending Nelly in will be as weird as it may seem right now.

Even if you're not a hip-hop fan I would still venture to say that 80% or more of the people there will know at least some words to Nelly's songs. There is no way that would be the case for Colt Ford. Good job Second Chance.

I purchased my tickets this morning I can not wait it should be a great show!!!!. Also they just announced Nelly will be appearing at the show as well.

I found out about the addition of Nelly after others on here posted about CF being somewhere else on that date...just didn't divulge the info this time...

• 3 weeks later...