Stone Cold Stunner

StoneColdJaneAustin

when my ex ole man steve put vince McMahon in the stold cold stunner he was down for the count. Now I'm gonna give you the stone cold stunner every Friday night.

Grundy-East Ridge ky

Grundy has been placed in choke holds all season but has yet to take a 3 count. Two straight weeks of a weak kentucky squad loss will put them in the stone cold stunner.

John Battle - Wise Central

Battle has failed to impress this season. Even failed to keep their first corner man around after the first game of the season. Wise central still has the blood of Kelly flowing in half their team. John Battle gets the stone cold stunner.

Gate City - Virginia High

Gate city made an opening statement to the season and has failed to really hold that success in the gate city high standard way. The bearcats might as well get out of the ring and onto the baseball field. Gate city will bloody up the mat with bear cat blood this week. Virginia High gets the Stone Cold Stunner

Northwood - George Wythe

Northwood has rolled undefeated in the ring so far but a not so impressive win againts Twin valley (who is very overrated) is not enough to beath the kings of wrestlemania Northwood gets the STONE COLD STUNNER

Richlands - Tazewell

Tazewell turned some heads before flat lining on the heart monitor. Richlands failed to impress before showing up at LB and The angry beavers and showing WV the Va is still the main card on smackdown. Tazewell gets knocked out by the stone cold stunner very eary in the match by a tune of 46-7

I have missed L. Loosers this year but it looks like we may have a newcomer to the board now.  I guess we will have to wait and see how everyone feels about it.  I enjoyed reading your picks,  but not quite sure I wil agree with the final score of the backyard brawl.  While I do hope you are right and I do think the Blues should win,   I am just more cautious on predicting a blowout,  especially a rivalry game like this one,   but I sure wouldn't mind if you are right !

I agree you done a pretty good job for the first time. I really enjoyed Leonard.

You definitely should have done the Honaker vs. Clintwood game

Keep it going the rest of the season and see how its received. I wish you the best

good job.... lets hope clintwood drops the stone cold stunner, in 4th qtr... course clintwood, may have another move....

Drop Kick? nah too basic.

Hurricanrana?  nah too razzle dazzle for the Greenwave

Gut Wrench Power Bomb? nah this isint Clintwood circa 2011

Flying Headbutt?????