Falcon Games: Candies vs Falcons

Falconman

Smyth or Washington. Probably Washington but it is more in the glade spring and Damascus area. We did have a multimillionaire get busted for dealing though. Lives beside Steve Smith from Food City in a 3m+ house on the lake innocent until proven guilty. Feds normally have good cases before arresting though

Razor, you know that is my sense of humor. I am not from Abingdon. Grew up cutting tobacco and throwing hay for local farmers. Ate my fair share of government cheese with my mam-maw in the early 80's. Best grilled cheese with homemade tomato or vegetable soup I have ever had.

I just like to stir the pot. Don't take most of what I say seriously.

I do think we will beat Marion. Wagner and Tyrek will have some big collisions.

Smyth or Washington. Probably Washington but it is more in the glade spring and Damascus area. We did have a multimillionaire get busted for dealing though. Lives beside Steve Smith from Food City in a 3m+ house on the lake innocent until proven guilty. Feds normally have good cases before arresting though

One, your hunch is correct.

Two, it's all over, but Abingdon has a very healthy share of that per capita.

Three, Smyth County is 4th.

Four, the vast majority of meth lab cases are handled at the state level. Virginia's sentencing formulations make federal sentencings look like a day at a Club Med.

I read the article when it happened last spring. Would it have to do with the other people involved being from TN? I have watched more than one family destroyed by that crap.

Hopefully this election will help turn the tide against the Pres and the EPA. The whole area needs it badly. I believe jobs give people self esteem and keep them away from drugs. Idle hands are the devils workshop. Pray for things to get better for all of SWVA.

We can pick on each other about football and make stereotype jokes, but we are all in this together for the next couple of decades.

Football is a great escape though, past 3 months have flown by. Good luck to all the kids that have worked since last winter to play this game for our communities.

Thanks to all the seniors who will suit up for the last time this Friday. Stop and smell the roses. Life gets tougher from here on out. Thank you kids for working your butts off so us guys can get on a board and pester each other

UVANonobserver and Bluelazy, the reason why we've busted more meth labs in our county is because we don't turn a blind eye to illegal practices.  I think its well documented that your area turns a blind eye to a lot of things (Southy has written a ton on that).  I commend our police for getting the job done.  Falconlover, you know deep down you want to be like us.  We have the best town, best band, and by far the best football team this year.  Don't be a hater, be a lover.  I am . . . . . just ask your girlfriend.  Deep down, all of you just wish you could be like the Falcons!  This year has been my fav by far!

Alright FalconGirl ! You need to go back and read the post. I never said anything about that. When it comes to drugs I sincerely pray for those people. Some cannot be helped because they will never help themselves and don't want to change. However there are many in our communities that want help and just don't know how or where to get it. They are in a prison so to speak and just need to know somebody cares. Well I do CARE!!!!!!

Now when it comes to you all winning....I DO NOT CARE !

UVANonobserver and Bluelazy, the reason why we've busted more meth labs in our county is because we don't turn a blind eye to illegal practices.  I think its well documented that your area turns a blind eye to a lot of things (Southy has written a ton on that).  I commend our police for getting the job done.  Falconlover, you know deep down you want to be like us.  We have the best town, best band, and by far the best football team this year.  Don't be a hater, be a lover.  I am . . . . . just ask your girlfriend.  Deep down, all of you just wish you could be like the Falcons!  This year has been my fav by far!

The only thing Southy has written on is bathroom stalls

Marion never played Clintwood. But I would be careful taking a stab at Clintwood, Go collect the state titles Clintwood has on display and then go be happy and merry. Then again Abingdon winning a State Title in Football will never happen.

If John Battle can get to the State Final 4 considering their history, then anyone can win a state championship