Graham/Bluefield

GHS89

Bluefield will be fast like they usually are every year, they will have 2 good backs in Reed and Collier, Coach Simons is high on his O-Line it will be his biggest line he's had in a long time.

The beavers worries will be in the passing game, most likely the QB will be Jordon Smith who is a strong and fast kid the ? will be at WR if he cancan throw who will be there to catch beside Reed. They have to replace a lot on the defensive side but return one of the area best linebackers in Maxey

I'm curious to see if Graham is tackling better this year. IMO, that has been their downfall in previous years. I'm thinking this years Graham/Beaver game will be a close game. Hopefully the G-Men come out on top. I know Coach Palmer will have them ready to play.

GHS 16

BHS 14

When I think of these schools in resent history I think offense, fast skill players, and fast skill players, and also fast skill players. I thought my guess of 35-27 was very conservative. After seeing what some of you G-man/Beaver fans are saying it makes me wonder if i'm crazy. UVA I hope you are right that would be awesome to see. 

Which side usually has more fans. I've never made it to this game as the Richlands/Gate City game is the same week. Also does anyone know the record of this game, I think I saw once that it was really lopsided toward the Beavers.

Which side usually has more fans. I've never made it to this game as the Richlands/Gate City game is the same week. Also does anyone know the record of this game, I think I saw once that it was really lopsided toward the Beavers.

Bluefield has more fans by virtue of being the larger town/city, but it's not by much, and Graham has the larger per capita support.

The series is about 4:1 in favor of Bluefield. I don't have the exact totals.

I think it will be a close game but Graham wins. I don't expect Graham to make a lot of noise this year, but in the coming years they will be back to winning a lot of games. I talked to a guy, doubt he is an expert, but says he was at some Bluefield practices and they didn't look very good. Bluefield's line might be big but I think at this level the quicker guy in the trenches normally wins.

Graham - 40

Bluefield - 32