Ridgeview?

Hokiebird7

Giles is relatively solid on both sides. Mann is great both ways, hes not the biggest but he's fast and strong and usually doesn't go down on 1st contact and he knows how to lay the wood on someone. #2 for them is probably their best defensive player. I think he leads the timesland in interceptions. Not many teams have success running on them. The only way to beat Giles IMO is through the air

Took me a few to get it....I had to think back, I'd love to go with you all redtiger, but I'm committed to the hike to mount rogers/Grayson highlands. Something I've wanted to do for awhile.

You have fun brother. Thats a beautiful part of the country, especially this time of year.

I like the rule. If it's a 4 1/2 hour drive, like Lee to Appomattox, if you play that on Friday, the players have to miss over half a day of school, ride 4 1/2 hours there, play a game that will last until 9:30-10, the ride 4 1/2 hours back. That's a little much to ask of a kid, to me anyways.

This.

I don't think it will hurt the home team to play on Saturday myself.

Cant have another school district deciding how long your kids can be in class and thats essentially what it is. 

I would just do away with the choice, 3 hours or more automatically Saturday at 1

I concur.

I understand the argument both ways but there has to be a line somewhere and I personally think three hours is a good mark.......jmo

Cant have another school district deciding how long your kids can be in class and thats essentially what it is.

I would just do away with the choice, 3 hours or more automatically Saturday at 1

Just wish they would schedule them later on Saturdays. Maybe at 4:00. Get hyped for the playoffs only to miss most of it cuz I work every Saturday. A real bummer.

Just wish they would schedule them later on Saturdays. Maybe at 4:00. Get hyped for the playoffs only to miss most of it cuz I work every Saturday. A real bummer.

I agree Nader, I think they ought to be played around 6:00 pm. due to the amount of fans that have to work but i guess there is know way to please everybody.....lol

Just a few thought on Ridgeview. RV's appearance in the playoffs in their 1st season is something that many did not expect. I am not sure how Union, WCC, or Eastside did in their first year. Maybe some on you guys or Redtiger can help me out there. If Giles is their opponent, they will have to play an error free game, and be at their best Maybe Redtiger can get to go on the sidelines and give the Pack a little extra boost. That would be fitting for someone who has put so much in putting RV in the forefront this year in his community. Ridgeview is going to be force in D2 in years to come. They have those all important bloodlines from 2 good schools. The future appears to be very bright for RV, and this first season hasn't been too bad either. Best of Luck Pack, and go gettim" Redtiger.

I said at the beginning of the season that RV would likely go .500 and slip into a lower playoff spot. Which is what happened. :) I think Razor had said the same type of things as well. So some of us saw the writing on the wall.

Yep, we did. Said that there is almost always growing pains when multiple schools merge into one, and met some criticism for that. Met some criticism for saying that 6-4 would be a good year for the Wolfpack.