Union @ Graham

RiverRat24

free throw line done union in again. if they make free throws they win by 6. good luck to graham. they were gritty and determined. union didnt match grahams intensity. graham wanted it more at crunch time.

Forgot about that excuse...

Congrats to Graham.  They play with so much emotion in the games I have seen.  I am guessing that Grahams will and toughness beat Unions length and athleticism last night?   Unbeatable at home it seems as well.  Good luck in the Semi Friday.  

Which one lol. There's like 5 hahah ;)

Lol!  You have us confused with Union.  They're the school with 73 different Twitter accounts, Lmao.  Ridgeview only has like 3, and the one that matters is the only one who posts regularly and has almost 400 followers.  ;-)

To Union's credit, all 73 of those accounts tweet regularly.  Lol.

Can't wait to hear the excuses from the Union crowd...

Wonder what will take top billing?  The refs, the trip to Bluefield, the pregame meal, the temperature in the gym, the cheerleaders??? 

So far there are no excuses I've heard. Don't understand the point of that but whatever.

In general, you won't hear many excuses from true Union fans. Of course the boneheads exist in every fanbase and we have our share. When you get beat, you get beat. Simple as that. Union had the size and athletes to move on but that doesn't win ball games. A little more heart and hustle will beat you every time. Good luck to the teams still competing! Martinsville looks to be a buzzsaw!!