Abingdon vs John Battle

Falcon Mania

Haven't heard much about JSB.  Anyone know if they have improved over last season?  Since they are our close neighbors I do hope the bast for them but I feel like this one will get out of hand early.  Possibly creating some opportunities to develop our depth with the 2's and 3's.

Haven't heard much about JSB. Anyone know if they have improved over last season? Since they are our close neighbors I do hope the bast for them but I feel like this one will get out of hand early. Possibly creating some opportunities to develop our depth with the 2's and 3's.

From what I hear and read no one ever knows anything about John Battle because they are so terrible.

How could a school that size constantly be so bad year in and year out? Abingdon isn't that much better overall. They just now seem to understand what it means to win in football. And like John Battle are terrible in everything else.

From what I hear and read no one ever knows anything about John Battle because they are so terrible.

How could a school that size constantly be so bad year in and year out? Abingdon isn't that much better overall. They just now seem to understand what it means to win in football. And like John Battle are terrible in everything else.

You truly are an idiot. Abingdon has been solid in basketball and baseball for some time now. But you are pretty much right on Battle except for their baseball program and they've had a few good years in volleyball as of late.