High School & College Football Pick Em Weekly

UK5112

Do we have anyone that can take and pick some high school games and some college games each week and do a pick em thing, and keep up with the standings on who does the best for a little fun.

I know it takes a little time to put this together, but maybe have the games that are going to be picked listed by Tuesday night, and all the picks have to be turned in by Thursday night before the college game starts?

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but it would give us a little fun here on the board.

Do we have anyone that can take and pick some high school games and some college games each week and do a pick em thing, and keep up with the standings on who does the best for a little fun.

I know it takes a little time to put this together, but maybe have the games that are going to be picked listed by Tuesday night, and all the picks have to be turned in by Thursday night before the college game starts?

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but it would give us a little fun here on the board.

We've been doing this here for nearly a decade. I've been running it for over half of it. It's down in the Pick'em section. We pick every local high school game, a handful of college games and a few NFL games.

We also do a playoff bracket battle, NFL fantasy, NCAA bracket, NCAA bowl pick'em and more. Feel free to join in.

Wonder why it is not on Football page?

It used to be until a special section just for fantasy and pick'em was created. We have had 50 people play this year. Easily the most since I've been running it.

We have had 50 people play this year. Easily the most since I've been running it.

That's because I haven't started banning the one's who are beating me in the pick'em.

Here's your warning...if you want to stick around, I advise you to pick the underdogs...

That's because I haven't started banning the one's who are beating me in the pick'em.

Here's your warning...if you want to stick around, I advise you to pick the underdogs..

Sorry boys but if this is the criteria I'm gonna be around till the site shuts down.