Hurley and Honaket

Rams75

Honaker ain't going to come to The Cliff and just lay down. The Tigers have history on their side, they have good coaches and they have something to play for....a playoff spot. The Jimmy's and Joe's ain't there like years past but they are still decent. It should be a good game

Honaker ain't going to come to The Cliff and just lay down. The Tigers have history on their side, they have good coaches and they have something to play for....a playoff spot. The Jimmy's and Joe's ain't there like years past but they are still decent. It should be a good game

I was just thinking that last year, we had to play for our playoff lives against Honaker in the final game of the season, this year, the exact opposite may be the situation.  I don't foresee Ridgeview winning anytime soon and being a factor for a playoff seed that final week.  Honaker on the other hand...

Your right they aren't going to lay down but I hope Hurley hasn't forgot the History either as Hubbard has poured it on every chance he ever had. I hope Hurley blows the score board up on them.

Your right they aren't going to lay down but I hope Hurley hasn't forgot the History either as Hubbard has poured it on every chance he ever had. I hope Hurley blows the score board up on them.

Hurley folks didn't forget all them years Grundy ran the score up on them and look what's happening now. Honaker may be facing the same Justice Friday night that Grundy did.

I know what it may have looked like from the stands for some of you but I can assure you that Hubbard never intentionally ran the score up on anyone. Pretty sure it's not his fault that Hurley was so freaking bad they couldn't stop a third string running back. I wish Hurley all the success in the world this year and for the kids sake I will be rooting for them in every game they play except for Friday. But for all you blowhards that finally got something good to run your mouths about... take advantage of it this year because things will soon be back to the way they have been for a long time now.

Your right they aren't going to lay down but I hope Hurley hasn't forgot the History either as Hubbard has poured it on every chance he ever had. I hope Hurley blows the score board up on them.

Honaker hasn't ever played the starters longer than they needed to in a big win over Hurley. Can't help it if you can't stop the JV when they come in.

Blow up the scoreboard. That's what I expect anyways. I have said it all along that I expect Hurley to hang 100 on us.

I know what it may have looked like from the stands for some of you but I can assure you that Hubbard never intentionally ran the score up on anyone. Pretty sure it's not his fault that Hurley was so freaking bad they couldn't stop a third string running back. I wish Hurley all the success in the world this year and for the kids sake I will be rooting for them in every game they play except for Friday. But for all you blowhards that finally got something good to run your mouths about... take advantage of it this year because things will soon be back to the way they have been for a long time now.

Sucks to be on the other end of it for a change don't it....

If my memory serves me correct, there was some rather "hard blowing," during the pre-season when I posted the following and you added your 2 cents worth!

http://www.swvasports.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/34852-1a-football/?p=342283

I think you called the prediction "OUTLANDISH." 

In your own words, "You don't watch much high school football in southwest va do ya? 

If my prediction. has led you to that assessment, I can only imagine how little you must watch. 

This isn't about NEXT YEAR, this is about THIS YEAR, I called it, and you considered it "OUTLANDISH." 

Just own it and lets move on.....

LOL

If my memory serves me correct, there was some rather "hard blowing," during the pre-season when I posted the following and you added your 2 cents worth!

In your own words, "You don't watch much high school football in southwest va do ya?

If my prediction. has led you to that assessment, I can only imagine how little you must watch.

This isn't about NEXT YEAR, this is about THIS YEAR, I called it, and you considered it "OUTLANDISH."

LOL

Your right I haven't got to watch a lot this year due to work. I will gladly eat my crow from the preseason what I said was totally wrong.

LOL

The comment that I got so bent out of shape about was when you said Hurley would be the best team in the area... that is still far from the truth. Very very good football team but not the best in the area.

I can assure u Honaker had starters in when they run up the score. Hurley wasn't that bad ,and I hope u enjoy your whooping Friday night because rest assured you will get a good one. How bout a rebel yell