Ridgeview

Canes00

Spread. Base out of double split ends, double wings, shotgun with motion by the WBs but they run some 3-4 wide and do some other things. They want to run the ball

Are you gonna make the trip over?

Are you gonna make the trip over?

I'll be there... but this is more of a home game for me than an actual Ridgeview home game as I live in Bristol now.  Lol.

Last week, they actually threw the ball a LOT more than run.  They threw for over 300 yards last week.  Normally we're a running team though.  I would like to see more of what I saw last week.

Spread. Base out of double split ends, double wings, shotgun with motion by the WBs but they run some 3-4 wide and do some other things. They want to run the ball

So, like a flexbone out of the shotgun, or are the inside receivers split further out in the slot? How about defense?

Is there ANY chance at all this game gets postponed to Saturday with the rain coming in tomorrow?  I've noticed these Hogoheegee teams don't hesitate whatsoever to postpone games so they don't have to play on a muddy field.  If it gets moved to Saturday afternoon, I most likely won't make it.  Saturday night, I could make it.  But hoping it doesn't get postponed at all.

Is there ANY chance at all this game gets postponed to Saturday with the rain coming in tomorrow?  I've noticed these Hogoheegee teams don't hesitate whatsoever to postpone games so they don't have to play on a muddy field.  If it gets moved to Saturday afternoon, I most likely won't make it.  Saturday night, I could make it.  But hoping it doesn't get postponed at all.

I kinda doubt it will be postponed I think most of the rain is coming tomorrow morning and slowly tapering off as the day goes on

I would say that postponement is very unlikely, unless Ridgeview would rather have it moved. I can't ever remember a Marion game being postponed for weather. Don't know if that has to do with the amount of Emory grads involved in the program or what.

Marion runs a college style spread and a 3-4 base defense. Typically a one-featured-back system, although they rotate Marston and Ford at RB. They occasionally run split-backs with both. They haven't run a lot of jet sweep this year (usually once or twice per game), and they've been running less trap over the past couple of years, but it's still a bog part of the offense. They used to be H-back oriented, but they've been using mainly just a traditional tight end this year.