Predictions on playoffs?

Richlands Gang

Ignore him, doesn't know his Tazewell County geography.

yet I am correct. You would lose more than you would gain. AND richlands would be the school that you would hope to hold you up, as they have already transferred from tazewell

Is Humphrey done for the season?? If so Radford will likely win cause the PH offense is centered around Humphrey.

From my understanding he was only supposed to be out for 2 weeks, and be back for the play-offs. Just got a text saying he is playing against Radford.

Dude, you can be butt hurt all you want, but Ryan4VT has never been anything but professional on this board. You can try and discredit him all you want, but those of us who have interacted with him for several years know him for who he really is, not for who you perceive him to be just because you've got a burr in your saddle. If you truly "hate bias", stop being so biased and immature. You sound like a junior high kid. Just grow up.

Who said I'm butt hurt? I am a countermeasure to the bias. So will the game vs gate city be the one that decides the state title this year?

Dude, you can be butt hurt all you want, but Ryan4VT has never been anything but professional on this board. You can try and discredit him all you want, but those of us who have interacted with him for several years know him for who he really is, not for who you perceive him to be just because you've got a burr in your saddle. If you truly "hate bias", stop being so biased and immature. You sound like a junior high kid. Just grow up.

I accidentally hit delete when I tried to hit quote. I'm so so sorry blueinbama. I did not mean to do that.

Also, thank you for the kind words. I've tried to keep a level head as I've gotten older and matured more. But I'm far from perfect. I've let him get under my skin a time or two and said some things that I shouldn't have. I like to think I add positive conversation to each thread that I reply to. I take the credibility of my word very seriously. Means a lot to see comments like this. Thank you!!

I accidentally hit delete when I tried to hit quote. I'm so so sorry blueinbama. I did not mean to do that.

Also, thank you for the kind words. I've tried to keep a level head as I've gotten older and matured more. But I'm far from perfect. I've let him get under my skin a time or two and said some things that I shouldn't have. I like to think I add positive conversation to each thread that I reply to. I take the credibility of my word very seriously. Means a lot to see comments like this. Thank you!!

My pleasure, Ryan.  You deserve it.  You work hard on this website, and those of us who realize that have a lot of respect for you and what you do. 

Jerks like West12aaa are a dime-a-dozen.  I just felt it necessary to express my opinion.  I'm glad I did. 

Thanks again for all you do.