Lee high vs Union

Gobigred94

Lee flat out came to play tonight. They were better prepared, had a better scheme, blocked better, and all around played better than the 1st game. Worst Union has played all year. Looked lethargic and uninterested. Didn't get going until the 4th. Don't know if that's because they finally woke up or if Lee wore down.

Either way, congrats to the Generals on a very well played game.

Sounded like Lee had a better offensive scheme this time.  I'd been thinking about the idea of putting Rasnic at fullback with Pendergraft or Crusenberry at rb.  Needed to do something more than just run sweeps with Crusenberry in.  It's bad when you're so predictable that the radio announcers know exactly what play you'll run when certain players come in.

Long counts would've had Lee flagged all night, Rasnick was in the backfield almost every play, they were timing the snap count to a T and coming through as soon as it was snapped. Congrats to the generals on a well executed game. They played their hearts out until mid 4th.

MUCH better scheme for Lee, but I was most impressed with the O-line play. Union wasn't getting the penetration they did in the first game.

Blocking was pitiful tonight.

Blocking was pitiful tonight.

Our blocking was horrible, but I think it had more to do with Lee's plan. They were clearly committed to stopping the run and daring Union to throw, and it worked well.  Passing didn't look good tonight.

I hope we just come out in the T next week, and "attempt" to pass out of that. Doesn't do much good to come out in 4 or 5 different formations if you're just going to run the same 4 or 5 plays all night. Lee pretty well knew what we were running nearly every play, and they did a good job stopping it until the 4th quarter.

If Lee would have ran some option off of FB Dive they might have been a little more dynamic. Rasnick ran hard all night but they needed something to go with his inside run. Toss Sweep IS NOT a compliment to FB Dive.

Unions O was pretty predictable tonight, but imo they always have been.

Great ballgame, glad I went

Lee definitely looked better than they have since about week 4 our line did look a lot better tonight this was the offense I been saying would have went with along makes the most since to have Logan at fullback and Tyler at halfback

If Lee would have ran some option off of FB Dive they might have been a little more dynamic. Rasnick ran hard all night but they needed something to go with his inside run. Toss Sweep IS NOT a compliment to FB Dive.

Unions O was pretty predictable tonight, but imo they always have been.

Great ballgame, glad I went

Hope they are more creative next week against Dan River.

That's what he does about every game, one of the better around at it.

He was good at it for sure tonight, 5 weeks ago I would argued with you because it hardly happened