Hurley's Schedule

Golden_Tsunami

Now that Richlands spanked that GMan bottom really nicely, UVAObserver, GMan, and all the other GMen fanboys can get to what really matters the most in their hearts, and as we all know, that is focusing on 1A Hurley's schedule. If only the GMen would have played a tougher schedule like the Alabama Crimson Tide, Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks, etc., they might have been prepared for this defeat tonight. Anyway, now GMen posters everywhere can get back to what matters most to them and refocus their full attention on our schedule.

Not at all, we have 176 students. Graham has significantly more. Every school we played this year had far more than our enrollment, so don't feed me that bs.

Wise Central has more enrollment than Union, does that mean they should automatically beat Union?

And comparing PM to New England is hilarious. Don't get mad at me because your 12-0 #3 seed got sent home in round two.

It's OK, the panda bears will get theirs from Appomattox tomorrow. Yeah, it's definitely harder to compete with schools who can have up to almost 300 more students than you do since 1A ends at 475 students. When you are 2A, you have significantly more student athletes to choose from to make a competitive team to go against a team bigger than you are.

Big Winners, what was the score of the Union Bears versus New England Patriots score this year? I forgot. I know Union played some powerhouse programs for their size.

You mean like 4A Letcher County and 4A David Crockett?

Union has 630 students. GC had more, Ridgeview had more, Richlands had more, Central had more.

Hurley only has 150 kids?

Well Galax only has 273, why aren't they terrible? Oh wait, they're defending champs and the #1 seed.

Your argument is weak.

It's OK, the panda bears will get theirs from Appomattox tomorrow. Yeah, it's definitely harder to compete with schools who can have up to almost 300 more students than you do since 1A ends at 475 students. When you are 2A, you have significantly more student athletes to choose from to make a competitive team to go against a team bigger than you are.

If Union does lose to Appo, who's won 27 straight games and a big favorite, it'll be because Appo is a juggernaut, not bc Union scheudked cupcakes and was untested.

Size wise, we played 2 2A schools in the regular season and beat them both. We beat 2A River View senseless in the Twin Valley jamboree. We beat 2A Wise Central in a scrimmage on their field. We held Abingdon scoreless in a 7 on 7 scrimmage at Honaker in the preseason. Where did Union play a single game against a school in a higher classification than them. The fact that you would even post to this thread is beyond belief.

It still goes completely over your head that anytime you reach 2A status of more than 475 students that it is much more easy to make a competitive team to challenge bigger schools than it is for a school who is at less than 200 to get the athletes to make a competitive team to play larger teams.

Size wise, we played 2 2A schools in the regular season and beat them both. We beat 2A River View senseless in the Twin Valley jamboree. We beat 2A Wise Central in a scrimmage on their field. We held Abingdon scoreless in a 7 on 7 scrimmage at Honaker in the preseason. Where did Union play a single game against a school in a higher classification than them. The fact that you would even post to this thread is beyond belief.

4A LC and David Crockett are higher divisions. And LOL at using a scrimmages and 7 on 7. Talk about reaching.

You're the one getting on here gloating bc Graham got beat, you're the one who's being unbelievable.

I knew before you got banned again that "holding Abingdon scoreless in a 7 on 7" would get brought up.

I knew eh31 that by the title that you would have to come back lurking around.

I never left, & was never forced to leave. Get it in while you can, we all know you'll be gone when Gman wakes up. Next time you can come back with 3 underscores.

Now that Richlands spanked that GMan bottom really nicely, UVAObserver, GMan, and all the other GMen fanboys can get to what really matters the most in their hearts, and as we all know, that is focusing on 1A Hurley's schedule. If only the GMen would have played a tougher schedule like the Alabama Crimson Tide, Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks, etc., they might have been prepared for this defeat tonight. Anyway, now GMen posters everywhere can get back to what matters most to them and refocus their full attention on our schedule.

Most if not all the Graham posters on here are very fair. Of course we disagree and argue about things and have good banter.

It shows you have no class at all to pile on them tonight. Grow up..

I never cared about this site to begin with. VirginiaPreps is much better.

Yeah, it's wayyy better. I wish this site would let us start 12 threads about the same game the way it is over there. GW vs. PM everywhere. But maybe you wouldn't know that since I haven't seen you posting there since PM left Buchanan county?