Hypothetical.....Union Vs Blacksburg

BigO

19 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

It was a joke...Damn relax...I have nothing against BBurg...I don't like their arrogant coach...and I hope Salem destroys them yet again....make sense now? Lol

Technically you just contradicted yourself...

"I have nothing against BBurg...I don't like their arrogant coach." 

That is the textbook definition of contradiction lol. If you don't like their coach, you DO have something against them. 

34 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

That is the textbook definition of contradiction lol. If you don't like their coach, you DO have something against them. 

I rooted for them when classy crist was there and will root for them once Their coach now leaves...I meant I have nothing against the players...sorry to confuse

Also sorry to say something negative about Richlands, meaning their home grown guy

10 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

no it isn't , he isn't Blacksburg,  he works there .  Say I don't like  ESPN does that mean I don't like you ?????????????????

10 hours ago, 1bburgfan said:

no it isn't , he isn't Blacksburg,  he works there .  Say I don't like  ESPN does that mean I don't like you ?????????????????

He is a part of Blacksburg. If he doesn't like the coach, it makes little sense to say he doesn't have a problem with Blacksburg. He does have a problem with Blacksburg and it is the coat. Now, in general, he may not have a problem with Blacksburg. 

Makes a lot of sense to me.