Richlands at Marion

Canes00

5 minutes ago, EH31 said:

This isn't the best tazewell team in a long time. Much more talent and depth on past teams. If last years team had bought into defense and toughness like this years team has they probably could've 6 or so Games 

I corrected it to "claim to have had"...because they sure have done that.

Just now, blueinbama said:

I corrected it to "claim to have had"...because they sure have done that.

I guess it depends on your definition of "best team".  This Tazewell team, although facing deficits in depth, size, & age, seem to put in a "team" effort in every game on both sides of the ball. It may be hard to say that about last years team who consistently struggled stopping any team, and who lost to teams they were more talented than. 

But if your definition of "best team", is talent from top to bottom, then last years team was easily "better". They had a 1,000+ yard back, a QB that's on an ACC roster, as well as a few others who went on to play college ball. 

5 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I guess it depends on your definition of "best team".  This Tazewell team, although facing deficits in depth, size, & age, seem to put in a "team" effort in every game on both sides of the ball. It may be hard to say that about last years team who consistently struggled stopping any team, and who lost to teams they were more talented than. 

But if your definition of "best team", is talent from top to bottom, then last years team was easily "better". They had a 1,000+ yard back, a QB that's on an ACC roster, as well as a few others who went on to play college ball. 

You missed the point.  It wasn't my definition at all.  It was the definition of several Tazewell fans here...or at least the "assumption".  Bottom line, they once again had to eat their words. 

1 minute ago, blueinbama said:

You missed the point.  It wasn't my definition at all.  It was the definition of several Tazewell fans here. 

No you missed the point, you and a few other Richlands folk have referred to its Tazewell best team!

2 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

No you missed the point, you and a few other Richlands folk have referred to its Tazewell best team!

Oh, I think you really know better than that!  But I'll let you believe whatever you want to believe.   And I really did think this may have been the best Tazewell team Richlands has played in a long time...but it didn't prove to be true in the end, even with the "sorry" team you accused Richlands of being. 

Oh, I think you really know better than that!  But I'll let you believe whatever you want to believe. 

Ok, go find the actual posts made by actual Tazewell people that said this is our best team in years!!!!

4 minutes ago, blueinbama said:

You missed the point.  It wasn't my definition at all.  It was the definition of several Tazewell fans here...or at least the "assumption".  Bottom line, they once again had to eat their words. 

You missed my point. I wasn't directing it towards you. I'm just saying there's more than one definition for "best team". I wouldn't consider this years team to be the best they've had in a while, but I could see why people would say that, if they are, because they are playing together as a "team".

3 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Ok, go find the actual posts made by actual Tazewell people that said this is our best team in years!!!!

All Tazewell fans aren't on this board, knucklehead.  Find where I defined that statement as "posters on this board only".  You won't find that.

24 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Well this is whole different damn site than those! So again you won’t find it here!!!!!

I know....I was agreeing with you. No need to get upset when someone agrees with you. 

46 minutes ago, blueinbama said:

So describe yourself here, several fans here?

6 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Not upset! 

When you use a combined 6 exclamation marks in a two sentence statement, coupled with several of the words you used and their relative position in said sentences, it comes off as an upset or angry tone. 

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

When you use a combined 6 exclamation marks in a two sentence statement, coupled with several of the words you used and their relative position in said sentences, it comes off as an upset or angry tone. 

Than don’t assume! Because I’m pretty sure there’s no definition for it other than bad punctuation!

10 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

So describe yourself here, several fans here?

Do I need to go back and look for you, or are you able to do that for yourself?  I'll let you do that.  Just stop your crying, @Bulldogs52.  That's all I was asking.  You're one of the biggest crybabies on this board...and trust me, that's saying a lot! 

1 minute ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Than don’t assume! Because I’m pretty sure there’s no definition for it other than bad punctuation!

I didn't assume!!!!! I only went with what context clues you gave me with your choice of punctuation and words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to go back and look for you, or are you able to do that for yourself?  I'll let you do that.  Just stop your cryiong, @Bulldogs52.  That's all I was asking.  you're one of the biggest crybabies on this board...and trust me, that's saying a lot! 

Haha... If you are losing you’re cool on the internet my day is complete! Wow name calling never gets old!

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

I didn't assume!!!!! I only went with what context clues you gave me with your choice of punctuation and words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had like 4 extra periods! 

2 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Don’t need to look, I can hear myself laughing at you!

You are rather immature, so that explains that. 

I believe we can all hear ourselves laughing...unless you're deaf.  That's kinda silly, don't you think?