0-6 : 2 each for JIB/Tom, Rich/Va, Ridgeview/Honaker 

L : 246-249    W : 260-263             Ridgeview
  0-3 : 2 for Grun/River View WV    1 for JSB/Union    

L : 243-247    W : 262-266             Graham
  0-4 : 2 each for Fort/Bland, P'ton/Brooke  

L : 233-240    W : 247-254             Va. High
  0-7 : 2 each for JSB/Union, Chil/Hols, Abing/Lee;    1 for Marion/Graham

L : 229-238    W : 248-257             Marion
  0-9 : 2 each for Chil/Holston, Nwood/PH, Wythe/Rural, Grayson/Galax;    1 for Rich/Va

L : 203-212    W : 223-232             John S. Battle
  0-9 : 2 each for Hol/Chil, Leb/Taze, PH/Nw;     1 each for : Lee/Abing, Va/Rich, Ridge/Hon

L : 190-197    W : 206-213             Lee
  0-7 : 2 each for Leb/Taze, JIB/Tom, East/Castle;     1 for Ridge/Hon

L : 189-195    W : 207-213             Grayson Co.
  0-6 : 2 for Cco/JRiver;    1 each for Bland/Fort, Marion/Graham, Glen/Rad, AllegNC/Elkin

L : 176-179    W : 194-197             Richlands
  0-3 : 1 each for Union/JSB, Bburg/Cburg, Byrd/N'side

I'll put all the stuff up sometime this weekend.

15 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

So if Richlands wins and Grayson or Lee lose they are in right?

Even with a Lee loss, it looks to me like there is a really good chance they would wind up with 197. Seems like Richlands best hope is a win and Grayson loss.

Grayson will lose, so it comes down to Richlands handling business against V. High. Galax is rolling now. I like the idea of the linebacker #44 in the backfield. He's their best overall player, and he needs touches. Richlands, if they would go to a heavy run oriented power game with a very powerful guy like 44, they may make thing interesting against Union or Graham in the first round, assuming Richlands gets in.

1 hour ago, TTownTigers said:

Grayson will lose, so it comes down to Richlands handling business against V. High. Galax is rolling now. I like the idea of the linebacker #44 in the backfield. He's their best overall player, and he needs touches. Richlands, if they would go to a heavy run oriented power game with a very powerful guy like 44, they may make thing interesting against Union or Graham in the first round, assuming Richlands gets in.

I think some people are underestimating Grayson. Wouldnt surprise me if they win. I think itll be closer than some expect. They have the same scenario as Richlands. Win and in.

2 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

I think some people are underestimating Grayson. Wouldnt surprise me if they win. I think itll be closer than some expect. They have the same scenario as Richlands. Win and in.

Galax is playing for home field all the way to Salem. Grayson will have to play a perfect game to take that away from them.

2 hours ago, VHSLhelper said:

WITH help; Blues get in if BOTH lose.

Just posted some stuff .

http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/news.html

When u say both lose u mean Grayson and Lee and they would still need help? From your sheet it looks like if Grayson loses and Richlands wins they are almost for sure in. Even if Byrd loses, which is the only if game for them they will still end up with 196 and Grayson with 195.

No doubt Grayson has a good team, but Galax is just to strong.  Don't think it will be a blow out but Galax wins.  Richlands is at home and the Ernie will be rockin', but  points have to be scored and the game has to be played.  I remember the ghost fumble a couple of years back when Brown from Richlands took the ball out of the VH RB's hands and returned it for a score to send it to overtime when it seemed that VH had a solid win.  Can not discount the wild factor when these two play, but should be a heck of a game with Richlands coming out on top of a close one 17 to 14.

4 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

No doubt Grayson has a good team, but Galax is just to strong.  Don't think it will be a blow out but Galax wins.  Richlands is at home and the Ernie will be rockin', but  points have to be scored and the game has to be played.  I remember the ghost fumble a couple of years back when Brown from Richlands took the ball out of the VH RB's hands and returned it for a score to send it to overtime when it seemed that VH had a solid win.  Can not discount the wild factor when these two play, but should be a heck of a game with Richlands coming out on top of a close one 17 to 14.

That was a definite heartbreaker for the Bearcats! It was a great game, though.

31 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

I think Richlands definitely has to win and Grayson has to lose and maybe some help to get Richlands in the playoffs 

Am i missing something on where they might need help if Richlands wins and Grayson loses? By the cheat sheet if Richlands wins they will have 194. If Union, Blacksburg and Byrd win they will end up with 197. Union and Blacksburg are almost for sure wins. That would put them at 196. The most Grayson can get if they lose is 195.

1 hour ago, Westisthebest said:

Am i missing something on where they might need help if Richlands wins and Grayson loses? By the cheat sheet if Richlands wins they will have 194. If Union, Blacksburg and Byrd win they will end up with 197. Union and Blacksburg are almost for sure wins. That would put them at 196. The most Grayson can get if they lose is 195.

You’re right.  It’s technically not “win-and-in”, but it would take some ridiculous, screwy stuff to keep Richlands out with a Richlands win + Grayson loss.