Tazewell vs Lebanon

THS6805

3 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

They are not healthy, two of their best players are in cast! Game will be close!

Only had 17 able to dress last week and injuries seemed to be happening fast.  Everything I understand has Lebanon with one player on offense to watch for.  Defense I don't know what they have.  Either way the Dogs need the win for pride and self satisfaction for all the hard work put in this season.  I have already heard that several players that quit the team since last year will be back next year.  The effort being put forth is showing and hopefully the rebuilding has begun.

I was told by few kids in school. Tazewell will be seeing lot more kids out next year. I'm really liking young pups effort this year. In overall I'm very impressed with the team and coach's.

3 minutes ago, THS6805 said:

I was told by few kids in school. Tazewell will be seeing lot more kids out next year. I'm really liking young pups effort this year. In overall I'm very impressed with the team and coach's.

This team has nothing to be ashamed of this year.  They never quit and played every game until the end even when greatly outmatched.

44 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

They are not healthy, two of their best players are in cast! Game will be close!

That's a shame. I got to see the young pups on opening night, and even though they were overwhelmed, you could tell that they had a "Never Say Die" style to their play.

I got to see Lebanon 2 weeks ago, and I truly felt bad for those kids, but they seemed to try hard. I think they've been hit with injuries too. At least at the QB position, according to the BHC write-up of our game with them.

Hopefully both teams end the year with a hard fought, injury free game.

Good luck to both!

1 hour ago, stu_bean said:

This team has nothing to be ashamed of this year.  They never quit and played every game until the end even when greatly outmatched.

To add to this. Some have got hurt in games and few play later be back. They been work thru being hurt. There is no quit in the young pups. 

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, stu_bean said:

Tazewell just needs more players to come out.  They will be a tough out next year, and if they keep building, and get more players, I look for them to be back in the hunt for the region in two years.  Give them all the credit in the world, out manned in every game 'til now, in numbers and talent, but they had no quit in them.  Hold your head up dawgs, good things are coming.

Gotta look at richlands game. Stout richlands d. But going in the 4th 7-0. Richlands had big offense and defense line. Young pups went head to head. Wasn't lot of scoring til late but good game.