Best Game to watch for 9/28/18

#BBN

Any other year it would be Beaver at Richlands. Saw Beaver last week and they are as good as advertised but Tazewell exposed some chinks in the armor and got in their heads a little bit. Richlands has a punchers chance, considering last week's win at William Byrd. Beaver's DBs will be put to the test, that is if Beavers D-Line doesn't make it to Moir consistently. Richlands will be able to get at least one score simply based on the fact that Beaver took off some plays last week at Tazewell.  Still I think Beaver loses at least one game this season but sweeps Tazewell County again. But VA High at Chilhowie takes the spot. I think it is a good, close game but the Warriors wear down the Bearcats in this one. Rose is heck of a player, but even he cant do it all. They just need to find someone to step up and spell him and I have read they are trying out things. Lucky to be able to do that now before getting into the meat of their schedule and district play. Chilhowie is on a revenge path for every team that put an L in their column last year and VA High is next. Regardless of class, Chilhowie is top to bottom one of the better area teams including one of the most disciplined.  But if I were a betting man, I'm putting all my money on the team in Black and Orange.

13 hours ago, cwood78 said:

Any team the pack is playin.😉

Only exciting thing about this week's game is deciding what the pregame meal will be at Hob Nob.  And if the Gate City coaches act on their threat and give @Grapeape a Rock bottom through a table or something.

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Only exciting thing about this week's game is deciding what the pregame meal will be at Hob Nob.  And if the Gate City coaches act on their threat and give @Grapeape a Rock bottom through a table or something.

2nd half with Ridgeview’s JV vs GC’s starters should be a good game. *rolls eyes*